1. Trust Broken

{Luke's POV}
I still can't believe what I see. My girlfriend is on the floor dead. 😱I stare at Jay, he stares back with a face of horror. I look to Mira who is crying hysterically, almost as much as Jaylen. I'm not crying, I'm just standing there. Looking at her. Dead. 😕 "This is shocking..." says Jay. I give him a glare. I'm not in the mood to discuss what this moment feels like. "C'mon, let's get out of here." Says Mira wiping a tear. Who on earth would do such a thing? And I know for a fact that this wasn't suicide.
•THE NEXT DAY•
"I wonder who would do this." Says Jay. "I'm so angry, this world can be so sick sometimes!" Cries Mira. I just nod my head.
{NOBODY'S POV}
The squad goes to a councillor to discuss about this horrible news. The councillor talks to each person individually. The next day, the councillor, aka Mrs. Ludge, comes out with news. "I've had a talk with each of you, and I know who the killer is." She announces. Everyone gasps, looking at each other with scared faces. "It's one of you." She says. They all look at each other terrified. I mean, it could really be anyone. And at this point, they don't even know who to trust anymore.

/AN\
HEYYY SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!! I hope you all enjoyed though. Comment who you think it is. I know there aren't really enough hints yet, but there will be as you keep reading. 😋I hope you all enjoyed. Thanks a lot. Xx