Daddys little girl

Right after Damien left I got a text from my pops saying I need to come to the trap house immediately.

I arrive and walk straight to the office.

"ight dad what's the big emergen-" I stop talking in shock of who I see standing in from of me.

"D-Damien?"

"L-Lyric?"

"great you to have already met" my dad chimes in. "sweetie Damien is gonna be looking out for you from now on, its getting to dangerous and I'm afraid even with your training and knowledge you could still get hurt"

"Ok dad that's fine" I walk out into the hallway to wait for Damien.

Damien's POV

I leave out the bosses office and shut the door. I turn around and see lyric standing there looking at me. She looks pissed .

"You didn't tell me you work for my dad " she says.

"I didn't know he was you dad."

"mhm, so all that beautiful & gorgeous thing wasn't just to suck up to the bosses daughter."

"No lyric its nothing like that. I had know idea who you were when I got to school. I was just as shocked as you were when you walked in just a minute ago. But I am happy he chose me to watch over you. Because I really care about you lyric and.... I want you to be my girl."

"really?"

"naah I'm lying"

"-____-"

"haha I'm playing babygirl of course I'm for real. now would you be mine Lyric?"

she smiles hard, showing her dimple. "Yes Damien I will"

I grab her and kiss her passionately. then we leave and go our separate ways.

Lyric's POV

I get home and go upstairs to take a shower. after I'm finish I get dressed in my pjs . Then my phone buzzes. I check and see I got a text from Damien.

Baby : Hey babygirl

Wifey : Hey nigga

Baby : Can I come over?

Wifey : Sure

Baby : Ok I'm on my way.