12-misunderstandings

Malu's POV:
I kind of started rumors about Abby because I just hate her so much. All my supporters probably hate her guts by now.

Julian's POV:
Me and Abby finished eating breakfast and we where bored so we went live and all you see in the comments is "I don't like Abby anymore" &' "Abby fought Malu for no reason she's so problematic" &' "Abby's a hoe".

Abby's POV:
These comments are getting me mad oh my god

Julian: okay can you guys shut the hell up. Abby is not a hoe and she is not problematic! Julian says with anger.

The comments get spammed with "damn Julian protective over her much" &' "do you even know why they fought"

Julian: you guys are my fans and I love you but you guys are getting me so triggered like I will legit delete all my social media.

The comments spam with "no"

Julian: you guys wanna know what happened? What happened is I like Abby. There I said it! And she likes me. I don't care if you guys like it or not. She makes me happy. I've never been in love with someone before until I met Abby.and when Malu first came on tour she tried to get at me just to get Abby jealous. Shes racist. she called Jonas a dumb white boy. The reason they fought is because Abby was sticking up for Jonas. So Malu is the problematic one. Don't you guys feel dumb?! Yeah I bet you do. So what me and Abby like each other. If you guys can't accept the fact that I like her then I don't even consider you a fan. You are a fake fan my friend. bye I'm not going to be active today. *ends the younow*

Abby: *in shock* wow

Julian: what

Abby: I can't believe you just did that for me

Julian: I had to, I love you

Abby: aw Julian

Julian: Abby will you be my girlfriend

Abby: omg yes Julian yes *jumps on him hugging him*

Julian: you just made my life complete. He says as he smiles and hugs her even tighter.