Saanson ko Saanson me pt.3

Hey there everyone I'm back with this one....
First of all I'm soooo sorry for updating this chapter after like half a month but I've made sure that it'll be worth the wait......
Thanks for votes n comments .
N now without wasting more time let's get on with the chappy.....n make u all happpyyy

18+ content
Anika was shocked.
Shivaay has just started pulling on her panties...
She looked into his eyes...which were full of need...of her..
She decided to reciprocate his shock ...by giving him one...
While they were busy looking into each others eyes ...., she took him by surprise and kissed him hard...
This was shock number 1.
She grabbed his buttons from shirt and pulled them out... , opened his shirt and ripped it off him as surprise number 2....
She grabbed his hair and switched their position so that she was on top of him .

And again kised him hungrily...
As the ultimate surprise....
She just left him there ... And went to the bathroom..
He was lying there ., shocked and in awe thinking that what was his wife up to...
After 19 minutes... Exactly 19 mins she came out .
Here shivaay was almost asleep., as soon as he heard the door open , he got up and was about to say something to her for spoiling his mood... When he saw his wife , he was again shocked ...
She was standing there , in a sexy baby doll, looking at him with a seductive smirk on her lios and desire in her eyes.

He was soo lost in her that he didn't notice her hands having handcuffs. He stood there only, staring at his wife, looking soon sexy and sooooo eatable ...
She went near him and put his hand on his front .
He was still ., standing still as a statue , staring at his wife continuously while devouring her with his eyes...
And.....
* CLICK *
The sound of handcuffs closing came and he understood what happened a few moments ago n what's going to happen later ...
Anika smirked again looking at him and grazed her finger along his face ...
A- abhi se shock hone ka koi fayda nahi....
Abhi to sirf trailer dekha hai...
Picture toh abhi Baki hai patidev
......
TBC
What's going to happen ?
What is anika up to ?
Find out in next chappy..
Till then plzz keep showering this ff with love. U show ur love by clicking the star button ..
What u want to read in upcoming chapter, plzz let me know by commenting or messaging me ur views.
Keep reading.
Love always .....
                                     - Varnika