SEVEN

Troye came down downstairs. His curls brushing softly against his forehead, Eyes scanning the whole place. Geez. He'll probably never find Jacob at how big this place is.. There's a part of him that kinda wants to snoop around the place. That other part of him just really wants to get back. He heard some voices coming from one room, "Is that them maybe?"─He wondered with a whisper to himself. Tip-toeing over to peek at the side.

"Who is the boy?" Chloe asks, Looking up at Jacob who's sitting at the bar where she's cleaning at. His face is in his hands ─ groaning a bit at how tired he is. His hazel eyes shift up to hers, She looks very amused. "If you want me to be honest. He's a stripper at the club I own. We ended up hooking up last night." Her eyes widen, shaking her head in disapproval with a sigh before setting down her rag.

"You hooked up with a stripper? Aren't you not supposed to do that considering it's prostitution?"

"Yes. But I let it happen for some reason.. I was drinking."

"You could've stopped it though, Mr. Bixenman."

"I know... I enjoyed it though. I enjoyed his presence last night!"

She scoffed.

"That's no excuse. Do you even know how old he is?"

"No!"

"Exactly. God, You're so stupid sometimes. You should be glad you have a maid considering─"

"Hey. Trust me, Clo. I'm not stupid. Especially when it comes to this boy."

She mumbled something things that he couldn't understand when she went back to cleaning ─ Making him smirk lightly at the thought of the boy upstairs.

Troye raised an eyebrow nervously. What is that supposed to mean? He came out of hiding. Seeing Jacob's hazel-eyes quickly looking over at him, Almost making him fall with a hand over his chest, "Jesus, Sivan. Always scare people like that?" He crossed his arms, Looking over at Chloe who barked a laugh at him. But quickly cleared her throat to cover it up,"The only time I've ever scared people like that is when I got drunk for the first time." He retorted, Trying not to let his blood start to boil.

Jacob chuckled.

"You are very funny."

"Obviously I wasn't last night,"

Chloe whispered a, "yikes" under her breath with gritted teeth. His jaw clenched, Clearing his own throat to change the subject, "Uh, My maid here made you breakfast! So if you'd like to sit and eat then you can─" Troye stopped him right there. "Even though I appreciate it, I seriously need to get back. But I'm pretty sure it's delicious. Just not hungry." He grinned, Now leaning against the doorframe while rubbing his eye with one of the sleeves. Jacob's facial expression looked angry - He turned towards his maid that's standing there with her eyebrows furrowed.

She was about to say something but, Jacob raised his hand up at her,

"That's fine." He turned his head to look at her. "You and the other servants may eat this meal since you worked very hard to cook it this morning. I give you permission. Thank you. Seriously, Clo. Don't know what I'd do without you!"