I'm broken!

Tionne's p.o.v

Well I never got to go home because everyone is sitting here waiting for me to make a decision. If ciara never came back this would've never happened. Now I gotta deal with this stupid ass bitch that used to be my friend.This would've never happened.

I watch as Janet stands up and clears her throat. Somebody got some damn explaining to do. She glared at me. Oh shit I'm dead, this is not going to end well, well for me it is, but it won't end well for someone else. I clear my throat. Well your all wondering What's going on, and we only have one person to blame for this. I glare at ciara, then I continue. Okay I admit, bringing Bobby here was wrong, but guys it was for a good reason. Let me guess your good reason is because you still love his ugly ass. Prince scoffed.

First of all you ugly ass purple rain piece of shit, don't get mad because Bobby looks better than you and you're too fucking tied to Janet! Learn to actually grow some fucking balls Prince and keep your mouth shut. I smirked, while Prince sat there and glared at me. Purple rain my ass.

Tionne that's enough, you need to calm your ass down. Janet glared. I laughed. Well if it isn't Mrs. Nasty, your pathetic, your not in control, your not nasty, this isn't rhythm nation. Your ass got knocked up by purple rain's ugly ass and your telling me to calm down? Bitch your crazy. I don't listen to stuck up bitches, isn't that right ciara. I smirked as I play with her hair. Isn't karma a bitch? So tell me, did you enjoy getting beat by Bobby almost every day sweetie. I laughed, who ciara think she is.

Yes I did get beat by him, and now your ass is about to get beat by me. Ciara yelled as she took off her earrings. Nate dogg busts in. Hold up! Waiiiiiiiiiiit! I look at him. Who the fuck invited you? I did bitch! He glares, I scoff and mumble. Hoe ass bitch. Lisa stops kissing eazy and looks at me. Tionne you need to stop, your starting to act like chilli. I roll my eyes. At least she wasn't a hoe Lisa.

Lisa stands up. Now hold the fuck up bitch, don't put all this shit on me, by the way, I heard that your ass made a call talking about,"do you have bobby's number, I wanna meet up with him". That's when pac started to get pissed, Lisa just smirked.

Pac's p.o.v

I can't believe the bullshit I'm hearing, I can't believe she went to meet up with him. So tionne, you mind telling me why the fuck you wanted to meet up with him. I was angry as fuck, I two seconds from kicking bobby's ass. I wanted to meet up with him because I still have feelings for him pac. She looked down. Is this bitch crazy? That's when I snapped. Bitch have you lost your damn, you went to go see another fucking man instead of your own? Are you choosing him over me? I look at tionne. I'm glad you asked that pac, because I do choose him. I can not believe what I just fucking heard come out her damn mouth.

Oh so you choose him huh? Okay, I'll remember that shit tionne, I'll remember that, because bitch I hope that you realize that I left chilli for your ass, that's why she went fucking crazy on all of us because I left her for your ass and this is how I get treated. You bitch, you know what, fuck you! I walk out and slam the door. I got in my car and drove home. This bitch got me all the way fucked up. And to think that I was gonna propose to her ass, but not no more, she fucked up.

I got out my car and walked inside, as soon as I walked inside, I started throwing her stuff out. Her ass ain't staying here no more. The hoe better sail away because she can no longer stay at this damn place no more. I called a tow truck so they can take her car to the damn junk yard. She played with my heart, I'm broken. But I'm not gonna show it in front of her. I'm gonna stay strong, and try to forget about her, I had a feeling this was gonna happen, I just didn't know it was gonna happen so soon though.

Janet's p.o.v

I can't believe tionne would do this to pac, I May be a mother now but I'll still whoop somebody's ass. I look at tionne. you know, I never thought that one friend I was close to would hurt the guy that loved her. I say as I take off my earrings. I never thought the friend I cared about would disrespect my man or my daughter. I put my hair in a bun. I never thought the friend I cared about would disrespect me in my own home. And that's when I punched her in her throat, Bobby stood up and looked pissed. Bitch I want you to try something, you won't have no arms or legs when I'm through beating your ass. I snapped, and he sat his cocaine looking ass down. Nobody ain't gonna respect me. Okay, let's see how that's gonna turn out for all y'all, and you... I snatch tionne by her neck. Get the fuck out!

Just like that, her and Bobby left. When is this bullshit gonna end, next thing you know, the same thing is gonna end up happening to her, she's gonna get her ass beat. I don't even know what to do with her anymore y'all, look how she's treating us! She's treating us like shit. I started pacing. She left pac for Bobby, she stupid as hell for making that decision. I looked at liyah as she looked pissed, that's one thing you should never do, and that's fuck up liyah's mood because she will come after your bitch ass.

Janet turns on camera. Is it on? Is it on? Is this bitch recording? Prince laughs. Hey what's up it's the cast of the struggle of our lives. Liyah smiles. As you know the writer of this book puddie Jackson, she managed to make this chapter. Michael nods. That's right Michael, puddie has been going through a lot of stress, but she's still managing to work on the story just for you guys, show her some support, she loves you all very much and so do we. Janet smiles and looks at liyah. Wanna finish this chapter off? Liyah nods. Well of course I will Janet. Struggle of our lives fans don't forget to vote and comment, and so one we love very much will be joining us, so stay tuned, and let's all hope puddie will be able to fight all this stress. We love you all and we'll see you next time, this is..... everyone shouts. The struggle of our lives, goodbye now!

I love you all very much, I'm doing the best I can you guys, be patient with me, If you want any characters in my story, you can comment below or pm me, I love you guys. Stay flawless, this is the struggle of our lives. Takes a bow, blows kisses. See ya later guys💙