Childhood

One  day in big state called nyc a new baby girl named Mariana grace was born on September 10 12ounces at 11:05  pm ,At new state hospital  . Marina was a different girl when she was three she was diagnosed with meningitis witch caused her to be deaf but that's not it she also had   Vitiligo up her arm and neck . As Marina grew  up people would stare and make fun of her the only thing that helped was music .That was the one thing that made her happy she would sing all day long she loved it so much her mom and dad put her in singing lessons .Marina started off performing at events like her brother Ashton's baseball games and her sister Isabella's dance competition to opening concerts . When she turned 16 a record label emailed her asking to record a demo to make her first album .She did it and the published a album that went viral  soon she was named best singer in the world  concerts after concerts . But when she turned 19 that's when everything changed she was going on her first world tour called   Honeymoon avenue it was named after were she grew up . But the one down side about this was the hate like you ugly , eww look at her skin , she sounds like a dying rat . But others thought Marina was the most beautiful creature in his world in 2007 she was named most beautiful girl In The world in 2008 she was named most talented . But this year of 2008 of her honeymoon avenue tour she was starting to get depressed from all the hate and was wondering am I ugly do I sound bad . One day on her 20th birthday she decided to try to end her life .Marina took a blade out of her razor and slit her arms . 25 Minutes later her big brother Ashton found her and called 911 .Marina was rushed to the hospital. Luckily she was still alive bad news was the blades were infected and Marina got H.I.V not badly but she got it . Marina finally woke up 7 hours later . As soon as she woke up every thing was blurry and weird she felt like someone punched her in the stomach with a baseball bat . Her mom and dad were in a relief and started her so many questions she ran out of the room and took the cords attached to her and ripped them off and ran out . Half way down the hall she bumped into a handsome boy who looked around her age and they both feel to the ground . The first thing this handsome boy said was hi my name is Quincy . It took her a couple seconds to realize what was happening after a couple seconds she said hi my name is Marina . Why are you hear she said . I have a pace maker and meningitis. Really me too I have meningitis it caused me to become deaf and I also have vitiligo . I have a cousin who had vitiligo his name was Michael Jackson . Omg Michael Jackson wow that's so cool .