News

And all bursted into tears . Since we're telling bad news hear I'm gonna need a heart transplant or else I'm gonna said Quincy . It's perfect son said Ricky when I die you can have my heart and live happily with your family . They all talked and talked about all of this and agreed to Ricky's deal with Quincy .Marina had her first ultra sound today .And more news came it was twins two boys . 9 months later .......

Marina was in labor on June tenth at 11:05 am both babies were born healthy know diseases or nothing it was a miracle. They named the first baby Ricky after her dad & the other baby Juillan after Quincys great grandfather in World War Two .After the baby's were born a doctor. Came running in Marina Quincy quick hurry your dad ! Marina ran out ripped the cords attached to her off and ran to see her dad . When she got in the room she feel on her knees holding Ricky's hand saying please daddy please don't go I love you too much . I have to go at some point plus I'll always be with you in Quincys new heart . I love you daddy thank you for everything you have ever done for me and I'm sorry I tried to hurt myself and leave you . It's okay Marina I love you my little beeeeeeeeeeeep went one of the machines. He's out said the doctor that got her Quincy we're gonna get you in your own room now . We're gonna give you the heart transplant at 3:00 . Quincy said no not know what about Ricky and Julian and,My fiancé . Well it's either you stay with them now or forever said the annoying bad news doctor . It's okay go Quincy I'll be fine I love you Quincy good luck said Marina okay Marina said I love you too don't worry every thing we'll be fine take care of my boys Said Quincy . Marina watched Quincy and her dads body roll down the hallway into two different room Ricky in the surgery room and Quincy the room across it . Marina was to sad to see her baby's she didn't want them to see her like this so she decided to take a nap when she woke up it was 3:57 which mean Quincys in his surgery . She felt okay thow she New everything would be alright . Marina went to go see Ricky and Julian in the nursery when she walked in she saw Quincy sitting down in the rocking chair beside there cribs telling theme both how special there names were Marina ran to Quincy and said wait your back ? Yah it ended early I have a new heart I can finally leave the hospital . On the same day your leaving in three days I am too . Omg said Marina in excitement you already such good dad said Marina well thank you thank you very much said Quincy they both laughed . Marina Quincy Ricky and Julian spent the rest of the three days together being a family .

 Marina Quincy Ricky and Julian spent the rest of the three days together being a family