Mending.

-Introduction-

Oh, you can hear me cry....

You hear me cry , the sniffles and lies that drown my mind and lead my eyes to shred a flood , you hear my cry but do nothing about , when all I am , is broken and wounded lying on the ground by your feet holding on but never letting go , you hear me cry but never move , acting lifeless when I'm dying.

See my dreams all die....

You watch me imagine , as my mind plays the future, dreaming wishing with such great intentions , but you face me and act is if I'm your trick and treat , I'm human too with a dream but someone like you came down and made my dreams all die.

From where your standing....

Everyone sees , everyone hears , I'm on stage with my body , acting to praise, from where your standing , in the shadows , people see but do not listen , you see the backstage, you feel with sorrow as acting is no longer in motion , you see the real and alive me , but when I'm on stage you begin to wonder , but where you standing is a lifetime of dreams for where we wish not to meet.

On your own....

Your on your own , by my side, acting to care, acting to love , people laugh and people run , but someone like me , belongs down under , you laugh at me with such horror but when everyone sees I begin to fade , your on your own but when it comes to the truth we switch and look now , were opposite as I'm on my own and your surround by laughing hyenas.

It's so quiet here....

I'm alone , it's quiet , it's peaceful , I'm all alone where sound is non existences and the real me can come and show , I sit in a corner by the window , listening to nothing but my heart is raving , outside it's loud where people in mind are all down judges , we judge everyone , no matter the story , we are all the same , but in each others eyes , we should be the same and let the real us , be quiet.

I feel so cold....

Warm at heart people see , but true people feel the cold come of our bodies through their soul , we all have a life where we let the cold hide , but some of us let their cold become their snow , let it out so people know , no longer hiding , no longer sorrow , our heart is content and the snow is soft , melting away but others go ice where we let our souls die in the cold , but never show and never melt as we all begin to feel cold.

This house no longer, feels like home....

The house where raised , where our bodies and actions are true unlike the outside world , where eyes can lay upon the true , the house is warm and welcoming , but the outside can effect us all , we act different because them all as we let the house break away and fade into no longer a house , but a cage.

The world is a blank canvas , we add the colour , some are black , some are yellow , some are transparent and no existence. The world is meant to be peace but instead some look for leading and not given , so they take upon for granted and begin to judge.

We are all the same but others in eyes just don't see what we are and call us freaks , we have a heart , we have eyes , we see and we feel but some think that is just for survival when really we have a box of hidden things , we have lost a lot , our love , our trust , our manner and our dignity.

We wasted it and now can't be fixed , gone to far and count one less as people are the same but some are just to mean...