20

20th Chapter 

We stood there frozen looking at the guards who were pointing their guns at us. I squeezed Jongin's hand out of nervousness, god what do we do now?  

"Haha, so you thought you could escape easily?" The basterd threw a evil laugh and came up to me. Jongin pulled me behind his back and faced him instead. "You son of a bitch, get out of the way." He scuffled towards Jongin causing him to squeeze my hand tighter than it already was.

I brushed his hand with my thumb signaling him to stay calm. And so he did, but he didn't control his mouth "Who's the son of a bitch? Should a basterd like you have the right to say shit like that? No, I don't think so." Jongin was boiling and I knew I had no control over him now.

"Listen up, if I was you I wouldn't be so cocky considering how much weapons are aimed at you, now I advise you to move out of the way before I blow your head off." This basterd really got under our skin, but we had no choice..... We were literally surrounded.

Just then the window shattered with men dressed in black clothing, coming in with ropes tied around them. It looked as if it came straight out of a action movie If you ask me.

We bent down and so did the rest of the men as the men dressed in black crashed threw the window. And amongst them was a man wearing silver, he really did stand out but I only could see his back view, I'd be lying if I said I didn't find his back familiar. It looked like.... Before I could even think any further he turned around "Sorry, I'm not to late am I?"

I stood up from my bent position and froze. "K-K-Kyungsoo?!?" I stuttered as the word pored out of my mouth. I can't believe he's here! I wanted to cry in relief, god I'm so happy he's okay. Then out came a flying Luhan from the window as well, he landed back to back with Kyungsoo, wait Luhan is with us again? Now it's just pure confusing.

"Your right on time." Luhan winked at me and pulled out his gun. The war started immediately after he did so, Jongin and I didn't hesitate to join in and help out. We started fighting as if our lives depended on it - which it did.

Since Kyungsoo and Luhan were back to back, Jongin and I had the same formation. I supported him from the back and he did the same as me, we warned each other when we saw one of the attackers pulling a stunt.

I kicked and punched the guys hard, I guess I'm growing stronger already. "Haewook heads up!" I looked over at Luhan who threw a gun at me, I successfully caught it and hit the man who was charging at me with the back of the gun on his neck, causing him to fall unconscious, at least he's not dead.

Jongin continued to throw punches at the basterd and they took it hard when he kicked Jongin in the crouch. He stood up and punched him twice as hard from the impact. I then saw from the corner of my eye that someone was coming towards me so I made a back flip in mid air quickly, which caused the man to run through me, when I landed he already crashed into the boxes up ahead. I ran over to him and used the trick Jongin taught me to put people to sleep, I pressed on his neck with my four fingers and he fell unconscious.

I looked back to see that were winning by a lot, we have Kyungsoo's men plus Luhan, him, Jongin and myself. Some men were too scared and ran out while others where knocked out on the floor,  The last man standing was obviously that basterd.

He was about to make a run for it when  Luhan came in front of him taking him by surprise, twisted him around and put him in a headlock. "What do you want to do with him?" He asked me as he tightened the headlock. Off course I wanted to make him suffer as he did to me but I couldn't find the words come out of my mouth. After all he's my biological father, the man that was supposed to spend his life watching over me and protecting me but he didn't and turned out to be a total ass.

Even though he's one mean basterd I still couldn't find myself saying to kill him or anything, was I being too soft? "Awww look at you, hesitating on weather or not to kill your father." He spit out some blood on the side which made Luhan shake him hardly. I felt a hand slip in mine and I looked up to see Jongin smiling at me even though there was some blood on his face.

"Jongin...... What should I do?" I asked in a soft tone.

"Whatever you want, I totally support it." He squeezed my hand and I knew right then what I wanted to do. This man right here is my 'father' and as much as I'm blood related to him I don't want to be anything like him. Killing him wouldn't make me any different.

"Let's send him to prison, low lives like him need that place." I said confirming my sentence. Kyungsoo came over and put a hand on my shoulder.

"I already called, the police are on their way." I nodded at him smiling half heartily.

When the police arrived they took him away and I took a deep breath before facing the guys in front of me. "Okay, first thing is first. Kyungsoo, what are you doing?!" I jumped on him attacking him with a huge hug. He wrapped his hands around me and hugged me back

"I'm here to protect you like I always did." When we pulled out of the hug I looked at Jongin who was staring awkwardly at us.

"Jongin, it's Kyungsoo!" I smiled and I nudged him.

"Don't tell me where gonna have to explain to him now?" Jongin groaned as I put my hand on his face to wipe away some blood on his cheek.

"Tell me what?" Kyungsoo questioned "And why are you touching that man like that...." He added while poking his eyes wider than they usually were. I looked back at Luhan even though Kyungsoo was lost, I still have to get an answer.

"You mister! Are you bipolar or something? Why are you switching sides?!" I stomped over to Luhan who was chuckling.

"I never switched sides pabo." He ruffled my hair and I eyed him weirdly.

"Don't lie! Jongin heard what you said about killing me to my 'father'." I said as I crossed my arms and waited for an explanation.

"Just what is going on?" Kyungsoo asked still lost. Looks like everyone has some explaining to do.

- 20th Chapter END - 

A/N: That's gonna be a lot of explaining to do. Lol c:

Saranghaeyo~