Chapter one: 1 tear, 100 glassess of scotch

Fitz set down his empty glass and refilled it with scotch. His feet were propped up on the mahogany desk and he stared at the unlit fire place. He picked up his phone and dialed Liv's number for the secret phone. There were a few rings and then the ringing stopped.
"I can't talk right now." She said as he heard her setting down loads of paperwork.
Fitz took a deep breath smiled at the sound of her voice. He couldn't help but think of her beautiful face. He wanted to kiss her lips and feel her body against his.
"Just one minute." He said.
Liv sighed and he heard her breath into the phone.
"I wanna see you." He said.
"It might've been easier before because I didn't have my own business and you weren't the president of the United States. Look I have to go." She said.
"Please, just come to the White House. I need to see you." He said.
"Fine tomorrow, what time could I set a time for our meeting?" She asked getting irritated with his desperately persistent begging.
"I have a 20 minute break at 7:30 is that too late?" He asked hopeful.
"That's fine see you then." She said, urging to hang up.
"Bye, love you." He said but she had already hung up.
He set the phone down, gulped some more of his scotch, and stood up. He stared out of the window and pressed his eyebrows together, making that sad puppy dog face. He felt his eyes watered up, thinking about how much she hated him. Just as the tear ran half way down his cheek, Cyrus and Mellie burst in the Oval Office with worried looks on their faces. Fitz wiped away his tears before turning around. He set his glass on his desk and turned to face them.
"What is it?" He asked taking a deep breath.
"We have a problem." Mellie said.
Sry this was a short chapter but I'm not sure if I wanna continue the book. If you'd like me to continue it then comment and/or vote. Thx and happy reading😊❤️😜