f o u r || justin foley

( based off the song i can't even by the neighborhood )

JUSTIN'S POV

" i can't even.i cant even believe what you did to me "

i seriously couldn't believe her right now.she fucked me over when i cared about her and i though she would never do this.

" you can't even,you can't even say im overreacting "

y/n probably thinks im overreacting but she doesn't know what it's like to be hurt by the only person you have ever loved.i really wish that she knew the pain that i was feeling right now.

" i can't even can't even hear your side shame
on me you fooled me twice "

i know her.shes gonna make up a shitty excuse to get away with what she did to me but i don't wanna hear her side to it because how are you even supposed to explain it?

" and you said i wasn't just like anyone like. but you treated me just like everyone like everyone else "

i remember what she said to me when we first starting dating.she said to me that i wasn't like anyone else that she had met but after 2 years of being together she started treating me like she treated everyone else.

" did it make you feel bad when you cheated on your man last night? "

i was starting to see flashbacks from last night.walking in on her with someone that wasn't me.did she care about me? did she feel bad?

" did i even ever cross your mind? "

i thought if she even ever  about me while hot and angry tears where running down my face