#27- He Finds Out He Has To Go On Tour/He Leaves For Tour (NIALL ONLY)

(A/N: Hey Guys,

Unedited Update!!!

IM SO SORRY ITS BEEN NEARLY A YEAR! I DONT EVEN KNOW IF ANYONE WILL READ THIS ANYMORE BUT HERES AND UPDATE!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. I REALLY DO WANT TO START WRITING AND FINISHING THIS PREGNANCY SERIES. SO HOPEFULLY I CAN START UPDATING FOR YOU GUYS AGAIN!

Love you all

P.S remember to COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE............. Dedicated to @Breeluvsyou2 )

Niall

"Niall for god's sake," you sigh, pressing your fingers into the side of your throbbing head,

"Can you just shut up for five minutes? I'm sick, and I've got bloody a migraine and your child won't stop kicking. I just want to sleep. That's all I'm asking for!"

"Oh," Niall responds sarcastically, "Sorry! But what I've got to say about work is important and you bloody need to hear what I've got to say. I've been trying to tell you for weeks no months that I'm going on tour for three months next week!"

You felt your breath hitch.

THREE BLOODY MONTHS!

No he can't be.

Not now!

Not next week!

Doesn't he care about our child!

IM PREGHANT!

"3 Months!" you snap back, closing your eyes to stop the room from spinning. You couldn't help but let the tears fall.

"Babe, are you okay? Your pale and sweating a lot." He stated as he felt your forehead.

"I don't feel well. I need to sit" You state swaying on your feet as Niall rushes over to you. He guides you to the sofa as you let out a sob.

"Baby, please don't cry. You're making it harder for me as well." He whispered.

"But t-then you have to leave me and I'll be alone. For 3 bloody months Niall. Do you know how long that is? You could bloody miss the birth of our child. Niall I can't go through this alone. Especially not when one of kids is still born," you whimpered as Niall hugged you tightly.

"You know ill never miss the birth of our children. Maybe Eleanor could come down and look after you or your sister or brother." He suggested.

Eleanor was one of your best friends. She had been with you through everything and you had been there for her as well. You had been through her break up with Louis and you had been there to encourage here to give Louis a second chance. You were just glade Eleanor and Louis were giving there relationship another go because it was always awkward when Niall invited Louis over after work not knowing Eleanor was already at your place.

You nodded your head agreeing to Eleanor staying at your place for 3 months but you still felt like Niall was going to miss out on the birth of your children.

You just agreed so Niall didn't feel to bad for leaving. At least you had company and Eleanor was sort of in the same boat with Louis. Except she could visit Louis and you couldn't as you were to far along in your pregnancy.

As you eyes started to shut Niall helped you up off the couch wrapping his arms around you waist as your head leaned on his shoulder. "Lets go to bed it been a long day."

*****************************************************************

A week later!

Niall paced the living room for the hundredth time waiting for Eleanor to arrive.

You and Niall had planned for her to come and stay with you while Niall was away. She was excited to spend time with you and baby Horan.

Every time a car drove down the road, Niall looked from the window to you. He needed to leave soon making him anxious she wouldn't arrive.

After waiting for an hour, a car finally pulled up and Eleanor hoped out with Louis following behind.

Niall opened the door before they could even knock on the door and hugged them both before letting them into the house.

"Hi Niall, sorry were late. Louis couldn't find his good dam passport. I told him to find it weeks ago. Bloody idiot he is" Eleanor rambled.

"Hey I heard that" Louis spoke up from behind El

As soon as you saw Eleanor your eyes filled with tears. It had just hit you Niall was leaving for 3 months.

Niall looked at you and rushed over when he saw the tears start to fall.

"Don't cry baby, time will fly," he smiled weakly, wiping your eyes. You could feel El and Lou staring at you but you couldn't care less. Your hormones were driving you crazy and your baby daddy was leaving you. You had a right to be an emotional wreak.

"But Ni," you sniffed, "you said you would leave as soon as El and Lou got here." Niall sighed, taking your hands in his.

"I did, but only cause I didn't want to leave you by yourself," he replied. You nodded as the tears kept falling, "I don't want you to go. I know I'm being selfish, but I-" he cut you off with a gentle kiss.

"Daring, please stop crying. Take a deep breath. Don't get all worked up is not good for our child" so you took a deep breath and looked up at him.

" You know if I could I would stay in a heart beat. Nothing makes me more upset than leaving you this far along. But you have Eleanor here and you can call me whenever you need. I bloody don't care what time it is. I don't even care if I'm on stage. You and our child always come first no matter what. If you need me I'm there. I promise"

He knelt in front of you and put his hands on either side of your growing belly, "daddy will be home soon," he whispered, kissing your belly as the driver honked his horn. Niall got up kissing you once more before leaving you with Eleanor. But all you wanted to do is curl up in bed and have a good cry.

You had already started counting down the days Niall would return home in your head.

90 DAYS AND COUNTING!

***Next update when this chapter reaches 20 Votes and 10 Comments