Gone, Gone and Gone

•FEELINGS•

Danny woke up screaming. His eyes wide and fearful, his chest heaving for air.
He stared at the dull blue walls of his bedroom.
The feeling of the electricity still flowing through his body. The sharp pain of it entering and exiting, and the wrong feeling of it traveling through his skin, muscle, and bones. When it struck him.
"But I can't feel it." Danny mumbled under his breath. "I couldn't feel it even in the dream."
Danny's vision started to blur as tears started to bead at the corners of his eyes. As he touched his skin. A small desperate giggle escaped his mouth.
"I can't feel it, I can't feel anything. I can't tell if I should be scared or sad or even happy" Danby thought hysterically. His giggle going to a full-blown laugh.
"I can't tell... I can't feel them either their gone too.."

•HUNGER•

"Danny aren't you hungry." Maddie asked her son looking and him worried.
"No Mom I'm ok I had a big dinner last night with Sam and Tucker at the Nasty Burger."
"Are you sure Danny I haven't seen you eat in while."
"I'm sure Mom see you later, I'm going to Tucker's house after school so don't be worried." Danny yelled grabbing his backpack as he rushed out the door to school.
Maddie would never know that he didn't really have that dinner with Sam and Tucker the night before and that she would not see her son eat again. That he didn't need to, because her son was dead.

•FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE•

"Hey Danny how is it?" Sam called waving to him from the top of the stairs leading inro the school.
Danny smiled at her and ran up the stairs.
"Ok, but the Box Ghost just wouldn't just go away last night."
"Hey Danny Sam hurry up class is going to start!" Tucker yelled from the school.
"Coming Tuck!" Sam yelled back. Running towards Tucker grabbing his hand and rushing into the building.
Danny watched them run into the school with a sad smile.