Blaze's house (warning lemon)

You must me age 15+ reading this. Mature content!

Time skip to 8:00

          The door bell rang. Blaze quickly ran down to see aphmau leaning against the wall outside the door. He open to door. The first thing he saw was a purple-ish bruise on aphmaus breasts where he had fallen earlier. He blushed. Aphmau saw him blushing and she accidently blushed too. Blaze invited her in. He plopped down on the couch. Blaze had completely forgot about what happened in the bathroom. Blaze does have a horrible memory. *scientific method* Blaze thought. "Aphmau, what do you want to do?" Blaze said. He couldn't stop looking at aphmaus cleavage. As oblivious as aphmau was, she simply said she wanted to watch netflix. They both agreed to watch attack on Titan. Blaze grabbed popcorn. Aphmau found a blanket sitting in the corner by the TV.

         An hour passed. Aphmau had fallen asleep. Blaze was somehow still watching. Aphmaus head and hand were resting on his shoulder. Blaze blushed. He saw that aphmaus skirt that she had on was spread out on the couch. A bit of her underwear could be seen. Blaze tried not to get excited. He gave in. A tent started to rise in his pants. He just sat there sitting in the dark watching anime and aphmau still sleeping on his shoulder. Aphmau shifted a little bit. This lead to her hand slipping off his shoulder and touched the mountain in Blaze's pants. Blaze went wide eyed, he had no idea what to do. The end theme song of Titan started to play. This woke aphmau up. She saw that her hand was touching Blaze. But then she saw hp what her hand was on. She gasped. "B-Blaze!" "...uh..." Blaze couldn't talk. Aphmau swallowed and tried to get serious. She had a crush on Blaze ever since she saw him rip off his shirt."Blaze...do you want me." "Blaze stammered, not knowing what to answer,of course he wanted her. All the male werewolves did. He looked deep into her brown eyes and said,"yes...do you want to...ya know..?" Aphmau replied, "sure." This would be be both if their first time.

          Blaze was till fully erect when he scooped up aphmau and took her upstairs into his room.

To be continued....