Not Asleep

Jeff's P.O.V. 

I woke up in my bed but the last thing I remember is that I was in my chair. I shrugged it off then I got up and got some food. I got some toast and went to go check on Austin. As I expected he was asleep holding a gamecube controller. I put a pillow on his face.Then I took the controller and started to play whatever he was playing.I felt his hand fall on my face. I moved his hand but he put his hands back on my head. I looked back at him.I screamed.
He was awake watching me play. "Your really bad at this game"He said. I gave him back the controller. He smiled at me as I took my defeat. For the next few hours I watched him play the game until he beat it. We decided we would just record that for Pb&Jeff instead of finding a game to play. Austin started to play another game. I was determined to stay there and watch him. After 30 minutes of sitting there my eyes started to get droopy. Not knowing what I was doing I lay my head on Austin's shoulder. I kept my eyes open as long as I could watching the game. I looked over at Austin who was blushing intensly. I smiled and closed my eyes. I felt a blanket go over my body. I fell asleep blushing a lot.

  SORRY THIS IS SHORT I'LL TRY TO MAKE IT LONGER NEXT TIME