***Fun Task - 1***

Hello friends Jangma here.......

hope u r enjoying the unconditional love of dear Sun........and may be liking the sweet aroma of the little sweat droplets allover your body......and yes your love for the AC, cooler and fan must have increased these days and you may be busy thanking your ancestors who are responsible for making holes in the ozone layer and increasing the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere...... hah......enough of my stupidity now let's come to the point.....hmm....

so I am going to give u a task for the upcoming week.....hope u all will participate and enjoy it to the core.....

mind it, the purpose of this task is only entertainment nothing else...there is no intention to hurt anyone's emotions or to disrespect anyone....if u have any kind of objection then please share with us without any hesitation :-)

In my task, u will have to write a funny scene based upon a sandhir image......so here is an example.....

The above scene is from the episode in which Randhir is consoling Sanyukta because her mother died

I am going to write a scene based on the above image.

Look at the image carefully....Sanyu is crying and Randhir is cupping her cheeks...so my imagination goes like this

**Sandhir are married since ages :-P.......

so the situation is Randhir finds Sanyukta crying hysterically. She was seated on a pink colored couch which was there in the living room. Randhir is well aware that Sanyukta's mother is ill and he felt happy thinking that may be his irritating, kanjoos mother-in-law died and now all her property will be his.....as Sanyu is a kind woman.....a few drops of tears and she will give him everything.........

He goes near her and sits on his knees, cups her cheeks and asks...

"Don't worry Sanyu.....everything will be all right.....(wiped her tears) kabhina kabhi tto hona hi tha na yeh"........

she upped her lashes and looked into his eyes.......

"kya alright Randhir? tumhe pata tha ki yeh hoga!!!!! (she widened her eyes)".......

haan kun nei? mujhe 100% pakka pata tha"........
"u idiot.....eak tto mere butty mei dard ho raha hei uparse tum!!! (she sniffed)"......

"kya!!! butty mei dard!!!....(he was shocked)"........

"haan (she stood up and jerked his arms) aur iske jimewar sirf tum ho....(pushed him hard and he moved two steps back) isliye leke aye na tumne wo butty massage oil?
taki usse mere pichwade mei foda nikaljaye aur tum.....mera mazak udao?"........

"Sanyu!!! mene wo oil tumhare muscle strain dur karneko dia.....mujhe laga Sasu maa ne upar tak ticket katli isliye tum....(he made a sad pout)".........

"Kya kaha tumne??????? (she crossed her arms across her chest)".........

"Sanyu mei....(he gulped when she took an iron rod in her hands".......

"aab tto tum gaye".......Sanyu got busy hitting his bumps with that iron rod.....

later that night......."ahhhhh......ueee maaaaa.......aahhhh......hey Raam......hei mata Rani.....ahhhh.......(he was screaming all these)......."huh acha hua yeh oil leke agaye...(while massaging his bumps.....aabb roj kaam ayegi (she smirked where as he just looked at her in horror)"**

Okay don't know whether it was funny or not but I have trust on you guys....now just put your imagination and narrate the funny scenes on the above image....one person can write only one scene.....the last date is 7 May 2017....

you can write out of your imagination.....just avoid to add too much vulgarity and take care of other's emotions.....difficult??? not at all :-)

All The Best

Jan...