Confessions Part 1

Sean's POV

I was sitting at the old oak tree, where me and Skye used to always hang out it was her mum's favourite place before she passed away it meant a lot to Skye and to me. I sat here when I figured out what to do about my dad, I've made a lot of crucial decisions under this tree it seems only right I think about Skye will i'm here. I need to win her back! I heard the leaves crunch in front of me I looked up to see the blonde beauty herself. 'Hey Sean' she said as she sat down beside me 'Hey Skye what's up?' she looked at me with those gorgeous blue eyes 'Sean, I need to tell you something, don't say anything just listen please, okay so here's goes nothing ever since I came here I have had feelings for you and those feelings have grown over time your perfect. If I had to dream up the perfect boyfriend I just see you and I don't like Noah he isn't my boyfriend we thought it would be a way to figure out whether you and Kaylee actually liked us or not but when we saw how much it hurt you we had to stop. Sean I like you but I completely understand if you don't like me...'

Skye's POV

Oh my god! Sean Matthews was kissing me it was perfect. 'If that was obvious I like you too Skye!' he said with that cute Scottish accent. 'Will you be my girlfriend?' 'Of course I will I love you so much!' We got up and made our way back to the Lodge to tell everyone.