Reuniting ig...

As Lyra and Grim flee, the lady was back there battling of zombies on her own. Once they got to the specific location the lady told them to go to, they see a street that is not run down by zombies...yet... They walk further from the entrance to the street. They see a gate. A man with brown hair and brown eyes along with a gun in his hand sees us from the corner of his eye and approaches us from the gate.

???: What are you doing here. *points the gun at them* Are you zombies? Have you been biten? If you have then now is your chance to leave before I shoot you...

Grim: What is this?

Lyra: We are not zombies nor have we been bitten. Now please put the gun Down and we can-

???: *cuts her off* This is the only street that is not run down by zombies. And to stop the invasion,this building is protected by this gate. If you wish to get past then you will have to wait for Astrid.

Lyra: You know Astrid? How?

???: We sorta protect her. She had a rough past so we are her good friends.
Grim: *scoffs* friends pfft.

???: *turns to Grim and sorta takes in interest in her* Hey You will find that having friends is nice once in a while.

Grim: All my friends are either dead or still back at the Academy.

???: Academy? *sees that her and Lyra have the same mark but different numbers as Astrid* You went to the same Academy as her....

Lyra: Yeah.

Grim: *presses on the gate to face the man* You aren't so dumb after all.

???: Hey I am just saying that cause that is what I see. No need to get angry.

Grim: *scoffs*

The person scoots over to Lyra.

???: A very interesting character she has.

Lyra: Yeah. Now when is Astrid going to get here.

???: Actually that is her right now.

A girl with dark blue tips walks to the gate. She is wearing a black tank top, black pants, a black vest and black studded boots. The girl had a 7 mark on her left shoulder.

???: hello boys *says in a cheerful tone* Open the gate and let these two in. I will show them our basement. *looks at Lyra and Grim* Do not be afraid. I won't kidnap you. By the way my name is Astrid. I remember you both from the Academy. Nice fighting skills might I add.

Grim: I don't need compliments.

Lyra: Thank you. Now please proceed.

*The boy behind the gate opens it and lets them walk in*

???: by the way my name is Chase.

Astrid: what are you now, tryna impress them?

Chase: no mam

They all enter the abandoned building that was behind the gate.

Astrid: Hello Solar and Light.

Astrid looks at a guy with black hair and blue eyes while he twirls around a knife.

Astrid: What are you doing now?

Solar: Twirling my knife around.

Astrid: No really? Cause I thought you were kissing a wall.

Solar: You asked what I was doing so I just answered you...

Chase: Anyways! What's up with this one?  *points at grim*

Grim: I have a name so if you wouldn't mind me saying this I prefer you don't call me "this one." *crosses my arms*

Chase: Feisty.....

Light: *backs up*

Astrid: that's enough boys. Come Lyra and Grim.

Grim: alright.

Lyra: Coming...

They both walk along the sides of Astrid, following her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: sorry if it's short I'm still trying to go on with this. I understand if this chapter sucks but yeah. Have a good day! :3