You And Me Again

CHAPTER I

The Life Of Kenny

Pressure it is what she all know,this is Kenny's life. She doesn't have much friend and if she had it maybe one,two or three only. She does have many enemy but she doesn't know why. When she turned grade 5 she decided to change her section.  From the highest section or the star section, she transferred to the first section. She wanted to know whats life outside and she also wanted to have many friends. There she met Hannah. She is a friend of Kenny. She is in love with a boy, he's name is Michael. He is known as one of the "BAD BOY", he is also a what you call "CHICK BOY" and a certified "PLAY BOY". She doesn't know why she fall in love in him. Hannah always ask some advice from Kenny. And not to long they became girlfriend-boyfriend.

Chapter II:

The Fight

The the fight started. After all this what she's going to do. After they became couples, Hannah became different. Every time she through our corridor with Michael, she don't even hear a single hi or hello. So after that she replaced her some other friends. Fionna, Jake, Marceline, Danny and Coral. They are very good friends than Hannah. After some weeks pass, we heard a bad news from the other section. Michael and Hannah broke up. I immediately run to Hannah. Kenny asked her why but she all  just said " How about you asked him why!!!" So what she did is to run to Michael and ask him why. He said Hannah thought  that me and Sara were flirting with each other. So because of jealousy, Hannah started to broke up on me. He tried to explain but she didn't listen. She have nothing to do with it so what she advised them is to move on.

CHAPTER III:

The New Beginning

             After finishing grade five, Kenny started to decided what section will she choose. She ended up in choosing the section called "GRADE VI JOY"

             When it is the first day of school. She is excited to meet everyone. She arrived early. While waiting, she saw Fionna. So they talk for awhile. After it, some of her classmates arrived, one of them was Michael.

" What are you doing here?" Kenny asked

" My name is listed here, so this is my classroom. How about you why are you here?" he asked

" This also my room" she answered

" But your name isn't listed here?" Michael answered again.

" I decided to be in here and my mother already said it to the teacher." She answered

" Okay" he answered with a smile.

                 Then Cathy, Iza, Jake, Penny, Queeny, and the other came.

                 On the first day, they didn't do anything they just hang around and talk to our seatmates.

                  At the 3rd of July, A TaeKwonDo instructor went to our room. He encourage them to train, also so many of them tried. At the first 10 or more pupils from our section train for the first but when the second training came they are only few of us. Then they ended up that the of a trainees of five. They are Michael, Kenny, Jamie, Darla and Jamaica. When Michael and Kenny started training in that sports .It was 12th of July. It was Friday training Michael and Kenny made up a policy. The policy was only for themselves.