chapter 2 (courtneys pov)

Blaire layed on the ground shaking her beautiful legs giving me the pleasure to hear her wetness . Her constant shaking gave me peaks of her treasure below . I found it hard to stare into her beautiful green eyes but I forced myself to look at her black hair which is scattered over leaves on the floor. Her bronze complexion is very uncommon to hybrids . man her tits look so luscious right now. I couldn't take this anymore I leaned off the tree and walked to her figure on the ground with an extra sway on my hips . I sank to the ground and began prying her legs open she shot me a panicked look to which I smirked . I sank slowly and got into a doggy style position dangerously close to her core . Her panties stuck to her soaked core I suddenly envied her clothes sucking up all I wanted to taste as she rode my face and came on top of me , I pushed my horny thoughts away and blew on her aching core . I placed my hands on her inner thighs as jerked upright mouthing 'no' to me noticing what I wanted . I ignored her and whispered Courtney my name is Courtney . I straddled her hips grinding against her slowing massaging her clit with mine . I forced my lips on hers she whimpered then let out a moan in my mouth I smiled then pulled away .
I peppered kisses down her neck and slipped my finger between us to trace her slit she moaned again . I smiled and tore off her bra and took her left breast in my mouth sucking harshly and grazing her hardened nipples with my teeth she responded with a mouth I did the same with the right and slid down her body to remove her thong . She pulled my arm but I replied with a gentle squeeze to her clit she released me noticing that it was no used trying to stop me . I tore off the lacy material that has been bothering me and blew on her cunt

Sooo peeps whatcha think

Q of the day:
When is your birthday ?