One bullet, two people, three choices

"Dad, can't I stay with you on this expedition?"

"Jon, I can't have you tagging along this time. Its for your own safety"

Jonathan Kent looked down with a disappointed face, before bouncing back up again. "You'll come back soon right?" The young man looked at his father hopefully.

"I wish I would say yes, but we're not sure yet. You have Kon, Chris, Kara, and the others. Lana might visit from time to time as well." Clark assured his son. Jon nodded, watching his father and mother turn away to speak in private. Kon would probably be busy in his other dynasty, and Chris? Chris is somewhere, he never tells anyone where he goes when he wanders off. Kara would probably be the one to watch him for now. Despite being 19 he wasn't exactly trusted to be alone. Especially after a small accident a few years back. Clark stated that once Jon reached the age of 21, they'd talk about the subject.

Kara on the other hand, was not as strict as Clark. She has an iron fist, but shes very lenient with him. He wondered where he would be taken to tomorrow morning. Clark and Lois would probably leave the camp immediately, at least he would be able to bid them goodbye tonight.
____________

Damian and Dick circled a camp, to be specific, the Titan Dynasty's camp. Dick was and still is the Patron demon to the Titan Dynasty. He had friends, a child, and a lover in the camp. The incubus wanted to show his younger brother the benefits of becoming a Patron. Which Damian begrudgingly agreed to hear out his oldest brother.

"Are you done rambling now?"

"Yeah, we can head down now. Lets go 'lil D"

Damian snorted, jumping off Goliath to the campgrounds. Dick landed first, stumbling back a bit before balancing himself. A few older members came forward, greeting their Patron with excitement. Damian arrived more gracefully, looking around and examining his surroundings. It was a rather big camp, people bustling around and roaming as well. There was a strange magic in this camp, something he hasn't felt before.

"Damian, come over here and meet Donna and Wally!" Dick beckoned Damian to come closer to properly greet the humans. He strode over to the two dynasty members, the girl wore the crest of 'Strength' on her shoulder. "This is Donna, one of the 'Strength' in the dynasty, and the other one is Wally"

"What is he"

"What do you think he is?"

They trio exchanged some small laughs as Damian's face morphed into a confused frown. "He has no crest, and doesn't radiate any magic. He dresses like a high priest though, so obviously a Messiah." Damian sounds unsure though, his voice wavers. His statement sounding more like a question.

"Ding ding, and he's got it right! Wow what a surprise, its like we didn't see that coming!"

"Shush with your sarcasm"

Damian looked reluctant to believe the others, Messiahs usually had some kind of tattoo. Their outfits always showed off more skin than others to show off their mark. "It's hard to believe that, he doesn't show his birthmark"

"Wally's mark is not exactly in an area that can be shown that easily to others" Donna replied, pulling down the Messiah's pant slightly. "Its on his ass"

Wally slapped Donna's hand away, pulling his pants back up quickly. "Jesus Donna, give a man a warning won't you? My rear is not something to be shown off" Donna quietly chuckled to herself, with a knowing look. "I'm serious! I wanted to look cool and all in front of Dick's lil bro. You completely ruined my chance of being the cool brother in law now"