About the charachters

Jessie:
Adopted. About six inches shorter than Jack. Has long, black hair that is so pretty. Shy. A social outcast at school even though she is actually really pretty (with wavy hair, big eyes, medium size nose and lips with big hearts, and curves no one can see because they're hidden) but hides it. Her grandparents are rich and send her and her alcoholic parents money every week. Her parents hate her but deal with her because that's why their parents send them money. She can read minds and tell the future.

Jack:
A funny, yet nice guy. Tall. He is an amazing writer. He also happens to be the hottest guy at school. Best friends with Jeremy since kindergarten. He has black hair that looks like he just woke up, in a cute way, every day. He has big round eyes and light pink (in a guy way) lips. He's just one of those really hot, popular yet nice guys that plays football. He goes to the same school as Jessie but he doesn't know she exists. He has the power of knowing everything. Like his brain is literally like a mini computer but he's not bionic or a robot or anything. He can also see through anything when he wants to.

Leila:
Super sweet and bubbly. Same height as Jessie. Jessie's best friend since birth because the were in the same orphanage. Not shy or popular. A musical prodigy. Has long, curly, brown hair that looks like she curls it at a salon every day but she doesn't. Big brown eyes. Loves the world and everyone in it, except Jeremy. Believes in everyone. She has the ability to create fire and water/ice out of nowhere by singing anything related to fire water or ice, so she makes her own music. She can also mimic any sound.

Jeremy:
Two inches shorter than Jack. Goes to school with Leila Jack and Jessie. Bullies Leila and Jessie not because he wants to, but because his friends think it's funny. He has a crush on Leila but won't admit it although he flirts with her constantly, when his friends leave. He also won't admit it because Leila hates him. Dark Brown hair. Handsome. Super flirty and very funny. Has super strength and can shape shift.