Chapter 16:Ireland

Chapter 16: Ireland

We arrived in Ireland and it the weather was gorgeous! We hopped off the plane and entered the airport to be greeted by screaming girls and security; I looked out into the crowd and saw Paul! I pointed to him as Louis was standing next to me and he directed the boys over to Paul. As we were walking through I hear girls shout “Leave Niall Alone! Filthy Slut”! I look over and see a girl who looks to be at least 15 standing there with a smirk on her face as I am walking through very slowly with Nicholas in my arms. As I look around Niall is nowhere to be seen to be able to defend me like a good “husband” instead he is off signing autographs and taking pictures with his fans, I walk pretty fast to be in front of everyone so I can be first in the van.

Along the way I got punched and scratched but I didn’t care as long as Nicholas was okay and Summer. I got to Paul with blood going down my arm and a bruise forming, he looked at me with concern but I shook my head as if to say “don’t worry, I’m fine”. “Stella! Are you okay”!? Louis asks me as soon as he gets closer and inspects me. I shrug off his hands on my body and start walking behind Paul to get to the van. I was first in with Nicholas’s car seat next to me and Summer across from me with El, Louis and Ava next to her. I received a text message from El saying “Babe, please tell us what happened”. I looked at the text and then back to her and whispered “later”. She nodded her head and started playing with Ava’s hair.

2 minutes later the rest of the lads were just about to get in when Liam noticed me the horrible state I was in. “Oh my goodness! Are you okay”?! He asked me pretty loud as the other boys started wondering who was hurt until Niall started pushing through… “Baby?! OMG WHO DID THIS TO YOU”! Niall shouted which caused Nicholas to wake up…Great. I turned my head and looked out the window to look at the view of Ireland and started thinking about Nicole, she loved Ireland whenever we visited Niall’s family.

I remember her playing in the fields out on Niall’s grandad’s farm with Summer. She would come back with the biggest smile on her gorgeous little face and would never stop talking about her day. I miss her so much that I can’t even bare it! Nicholas never got to meet his big sister and she never got to meet her little brother, why did this have to happen to us? What did we ever do wrong to this world?

Next thing I know I feel someone poke me, I woke up to find Summer sitting there with Niall and Nicholas. “Babe you have to tell me what happened, please”. He said with a sad smile on his face. “It doesn’t matter, I needed you and you were nowhere to be seen. So it doesn’t matter Niall, as soon as this christening is over Summer, Nicholas and I are flying back home and you can stay as long as you like here. Because I am sick of coming second and your fans coming first, I sound like a jealous person but I cannot wait for the day where you get jealous because boys are chasing me”. I say to Niall and storm out of the car.

I walked inside Maura’s house and was greeted by his whole entire family, I said hello before quickly excusing myself to get Nicholas and myself ready. As I was getting ready I hear someone come in, I turn around to see my mum standing there in a gorgeous red maxi dress with white sandals on. “Mum! I have missed you so much”! I say to her as I hug her with all my heart, “Me too darling! Now did you want to tell Mum why you got angry at Niall”? she said to me as we sat down on the bed…. Here goes nothing.

Hello gorgeous people of Wattpad! I am really sorry that it's late I have just had assignments after assignments! I hope you enjoy 

xoxoxox