two

snapchat: noahschnapp added you back.

snapchat: noahschnapp sent a snap.

"what the..." lilith stared at her phone in disbelief. was she imagining things? or did her teen idol, noah schnapp, actually just snap her back? and add her back? lilith was sure she was going insane.

"what? what's going on?" arlo asked. he turned to evan, who just shrugged in response.

"c'mon, girlfriend, tell us!" evan exclaimed.

"he..." lilith started. "noah added me back. noah added me back!"

arlo rolled his eyes, while evan squealed. "oh my gosh, really? i need proof, lilith. show me the phone!

lilith handed her phone to evan, who scrolled through the notifications until he found the snapchat notification.

"holy mother-f*ckin nuggets on a stick!" evan screamed. "lilith, how could you be so lucky?!"

"what do i do?" lilith asked frantically. "how does someone even respond to that?"

arlo sighed. "what do you mean, 'how do you respond'? you freaking open the snap, and then respond," he growled.

lilith's eyes widened. "arlo, i'm just kidding. i know how to work snapchat."

"i know. i'm sorry, just..." arlo started. "just give me the phone."

"what?!" evan exclaimed. "no way. lilith, don't let your jealous boyfriend get control over your snapchat idol!"

"hansen, we've been over this," lilith scolded him. "arlo doesn't like me like that. i don't like him like that. we aren't dating, and that's why i'm fantasizing over noah schnapp."

"you two are so difficult." evan flopped back on lilith's bed, flattening the pillows beneath him.

"so are you. you can't even wave though a window correctly."

"i swear to god, arlo, i will-"

"hey!" lilith shouted. "back to my schnappchat dilema."

"did you just call this a 'schnappchat dilema'?" evan asked, grinning. "that's genius."

"i try, dear evan hansen, i try."

"okay," arlo started, "lilith, seriously, give me the phone."

lilith glanced at arlo. "and what are you going to do with said phone?"

"i'm going to reply to the snap."

"we haven't even opened it yet."

"then open the goddamn snap, lili!"

"fine," lilith grunted. "and don't call me 'lili', you know i hate it. you say it like 'lee-lee' and it annoys the hell out of me."

"evan was right; you are difficult."

"fight me, boi."

"bite me, lili."

"don't call me that!" lilith shouted, throwing her finger towards him as if she were a teacher, scolding a small child.

arlo lunged for the phone, shoving lilith to the ground in the process.

lilith yelped at the sudden impact, but quickly recovered when she remembered what was at stake.

evan grinned, enjoying the entertainment.  he didn't believe there was too much at stake, noah probably added all of his fans, he'll snap her once, and lilith will never hear from him again.