You cant tell her

Josh's pov

I woke up this morning in a strange place I remember getting drunk last night I was in a room I then sigh with relief and remember it's Harvey's bedroom and then I look to my left no no no I can't have its Scarlett she's in her underwear I get up and get changed and run Downstairs to see al the boys grinning at me I say "what!?" "nothing"Harvey replies I walk up to the toaster and get some bread and toast and then eat it Scarlett comes down and gives me a sneaky smile as she sits down in her dressing gown all the boys run off and leave us to talk luckily Freya's brother didn't see us "what happened last night?" I say furiously she starts laughing and replies "nothing only we had sex"

"No we didn't I would have known I wasn't that pissed"

"Tell that to Freya I wonder what she is going to say"

"You can't tell her!"

"Why can't i?"

"Because you cant"

She walked of laughing what did she expect me to say I get up and shout "bye" as I walk out of the door and get in my car and drive off I get to mine and walk in and see Freya asleep on the sofa she's so beautiful when se sleeps I can't believe I hurt her like that then I hear a knock at the door I open it to see Scarlett standing there I she barged past me and says "oh good your here you can see the show"

"What show?" Freya says as she wakes up "oh haven't you told what you got up to last night joshy?"

"What's she talking about josh?" she says looking at me with tears in her eyes "nothing happened I don't know what's she's talking about"

She looks at Freya and says "well me and josh had pleasurable sex" I see Freya about to go for her so I hold her back and then she starts on me "how could you do this to me?!"

"I didn't mean to I was drunk I didn't know what happened" I say with tears in my eyes

"When were you gonna tell me?"

She looks at me tears streaming down her face " I wasn't gonna tell you because I didn't want it to ruin our relationship"

"I don't want to hear it I'm gonna go up stairs and pack and leave you guys to it"

"Don't go please Freya"

"Why? give me one good reason why I shouldn't leave?"

"Because be cause" I look at Scarlett and see her smiling and I look at Freya and she says "save it I don't wanna hear it!" then I say "because I love you and I haven't been man enough to say it first but that is the truth I love you and would never do anything like this to hurt you purposely" I say with tears streaming Down my face as I look at Scarlett's face drop and she storms out is it it possible to hurt two girls in one day then Freya walks up to me and kisses me on the cheek and walks up stairs and says "I'm going to bed you can sleep on the sofa tonight" I sigh and sit on the sofa I'm not going to bed yet it's only 2:00 I say to myself still crying pull together josh your still with Freya just take it easy and everything will be back to normal soon

A/n

Hi guys thanks for reading I've got some good ideas for the next chapter please keep voting and commenting and reading thanks xx

Peace out 👌🌀👑✌️