The new house

May 12,1899.

Today we are moving into my new house . It was supposedly made in the 1600's ,its pretty creepy if u ask me . The new house has shaggy carpets, old curtains that are torn and to top things off there's a creepy basement

May 16 ,1899.

I really don't like the new house , I've only only been here for 4 days , and I hate it here ! The house is soooooo weird !!!!!!!! There are also these dark woods by my house, and if you listen closely u can hear baby like cries and women like screams ! But any time I tell my parents they think I'm crazy .

June 7 ,1899

I was walking in the fields when I heard a noise , it was a loud scream coming from the woods so I turned around to find a women a small skinny women limping towards me with tears rolling down her face . I was so scared I starred walking backwards getting faster by the step but then I tripped over a rock , I slowly got up with my eyes just barely open but to my surprise the lady was gone.

June 10,1899

Today is a pretty normal day I mean the birds sang as the sun came up and the wind blew . But it seems to me that the screams are getting louder .

June 12 , 1899

I was plowing the fields when I heard screams and running I slowly looked up expecting to see the woman again , but instead I saw my little brothers And sisters playing by the woods ( why can't they be normal ?)

June 15 , 1899

I woke up to quiet laughter and whispering down stairs in the kitchen , so I walked quietly down the stairs and peeked over the corner , and saw my youngest brother Tommy talking to someone or something . ( hopefully just another one of his imaginary friends.)

June 17 ,1899

I was talking to Tommy today and I asked him who he was talking to and he Said why don't u ask her yourself she is standing right beside you . I turned my head and looked beside me , and saw a little girl with light blonde curly hair, and blue eyes . She had dark rings under her eyes , without hesitating I asked "who are u ? "she answered me and said Clementine I then asked where she came from she said the woods . I was starting to feel uneasy by her answers when , Clementine tapped my shoulder and said " you shouldn't be here " I asked why? and she said something bad happened here. My heart was racing with fear I wanted to ask what happened but I was afraid of the answer .

June 25 , 1899

I told my sisters about Clementine , they said I was probably just crazy but that they were willing to go with me into the woods to see if we could find anything . I want to know what happened here and what was so bad about it , maybe we will find something or someone that could lead us to what happened when America was first settled .

June 30 , 1899

My sisters and I went into the woods today with our horses , when we were riding we heard someone . I was the only one who was looking behind us and side to side I could have sworn that I saw Clementine but I didn't say anything , fore they would probably call me crazy and leave me in the woods . As we were riding through. thorns ,twigs , and bushes I saw other people on horses but they had spears in there hands and makeup on there faces , they were shouting words that I couldn't understand . By that point I said we should head back but of course my siblings refused to go back .