Intro

Hi, my name is Alexandria Valeri Clark, but I go by Alex. I'm exactly what you think of when you think of a cheerleader. I have huge boobs, I'm average height, I have sexy legs, I'm skinny, I have blond hair, I have blue eyes, ect. I'm a total whole. I'll have sex with anyone to get what I want. The crazy thing is, none of that forced the Magcon guys to invite me to sing at Magcon in Chicago. It was my voice. I sang all the guys favorite songs and the Cameron Dallas song and put it on YouTube. They saw it and asked me to sing at Magcon.

When I got to their hotel, where they told me to meet them, I was really nervous. I couldn't stop thinking about what they'd think of me. What if they hated me?

My mom had to work and I don't have a dad, so I had gone to Magcon by myself. I had no one to support me when I had to get up and sing in front of everyone. That's the thing with me, Im only afraid to sing in front of people. Ask me to do anything else and I will do it, but I hate singing in front of people.

When the guys got out of the elevator, they just stared at me. At first I thought it was because of what I was wearing. I was wearing a Matthew Espinosa beanie, a Nash Grier shirt, black yoga pants, and short brown boots. I also had a Cameron Dallas hoodie hanging off my arm and I was texting on my phone that had a Magcon case on it. After looking down at my outfit, I realized what they were staring at, my boobs. Once I realized it I gave them a death glare.

"All boys are the same", I said laughing as they realized that I had caught them staring at my boobs.

"Sorry", said Nash.

"It's ok. I'm used to it", I said.

"So, are you ready to go up to our room to talk about tomorrow?" Nash said.

"Sure."

"Then let's go."