In Love?

Alex's POV
___________________________

I don't even remember half the things the guys said when they got back. All I could think about was Nash. He was amazing. I think I'm in love with him. WAIT!! WHAT DID I JUST SAY?! Just forget I said that.

"Is that ok with you, Alex? Alex? ALEX?!" Cameron yelled.

"What?" I said blushing. I had been staring at Nash and not paying attention.

"I said you have to make a list of a few songs you want to sing and explain what you want us to do. And after you sing tomorrow, we are going to take pictures with our fans and you can do whatever, after that we are going to lunch with Bart because he wanted to talk to all of us. Is that ok with you?" Cameron explained clearly getting frustrated.

"Yeah, that sounds great. I'll get started right now." I said running out of Cameron and Nash's room and into mine. I had to get out of there. I was scared of what I was feeling. I have had sex so many times before and I have never felt anything for the guy I'm having sex with, but with Nash it was different. I think I'm falling for him. I have to do something to get my mind off of Nash.

*knock knock*

"Who is it?" I say as I walk to the door.

"It's Cameron," Cameron says. As I open the door he starts kissing me.

"What are you doing?!" I yell closing the door.

"I was trying to be smooth and have sex with you," he says nervously.

"Next time, just ask," I say walking over to him.

"Do you have a condom?" He asks.

"Of course I have a- HOLY SHIT!!!" I say realizing that Nash didn't wear a condom when we had sex.

"What?" Cameron says.

"I'm sorry. I can't do this right now. I have to go talk to Nash." I say running back to Nash and Cameron's room. I just hope he doesn't freak out.