ten

sorry for the delay :/

~

jimin walked in the living room to see taehyung still sleeping on the couch, the blanket was only covering half his body and jimin went to go fix it.

he sniffed a bit as he extended the blanket to cover all of taehyungs body. he also fixed the pillow and smiled at the sleeping male.

"i'm sorry."

jimin saw how taehyung shuffled on the couch, spreading his legs to lift them up on the armrest. jimin walked over the door, slipping on his shoes and walked out of the dorm.

he didn't know where he was headed, he just wanted to get away.

his heart was hurting so much and he blamed it all on his heart murmur. he quickly wiped a tear that was falling, he chuckled softly as he sniffed again.

"god, why am i so pathetic?"

~

meanwhile, yoongi and hoseok were sitting in a room in complete silence, having the two most awkward people accompany them as well wasn't helping.

"why the fuck are you guys so quiet?"

yoongi questioned and seokjin immediately nudged him in the ribs.

"sorry, i'm kinda not used to this..."

namjoon said as he looked over at seokjin who smiled at him, making him look at his hands while feeling his face turn hot. hoseok, on the other hand-

"i have been silent because you haven't told me your name."

"and i'll never tell you."

yoongi replied as he stuck out his tongue and went back to concentrate on his game. hoseok pouted as he looked over at seokjin, who was looking around the room.

"can you tell me his-"

"don't you dare tell him shit."

yoongi looked up at seokjin, who had raised an eyebrow and scoffed.

"what would i get in return?"

"i'll give you a whole month of food coupons!"

hoseok offered, yoongi turned around to glare at him.

"you can't bribe him with food!"

"it's actually a pretty good deal."

seokjin said as he nodded, he was stopped by yoongi who had placed a hand on his shoulder.

"a year, at your favorite restaurant."

seokjin smiled at yoongi's offer, he loved eating at that burger place. how much he would love to get coupons for a whole year! and the perfectly seasoned steaks-

"i'll throw in namjoon!"

hoseok said as he slightly pushed namjoon towards the taller male, who had caught him in his arms.

"what-what?!"

"his name is yoongi, min yoongi."