Chapter Two ✔

Background information.

It's been about two week now. Mark has gotten to know [Name] quite well. He would always throw her cute little nicknames, and complements. How does [Name]'s boyfriend this? He doesn't care. He has been caught - by Mark - cheating. Now you're all caught up!

❌Mark's P.O.V❌
I followed [Name] to her locker and watched her open her locker. Another note fell out, but her sreponse was different today. She picked it up, she just put the note back in her locker and got her stuff and walked to her homeroom.

'W-what.. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY LOVE, WHO HURT HER ILL KILL THEM.' I mentally said, quite aggressively.

I followed her to her homeroom and walked up to her.

"A-are you ok (Y/N)~Senpai? " I asked stammering like a fool.

She looked at me funny and I blushed madly.

"New nick name?" she spoke, I could tell a hint of sadness.

"Y-yeah" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"B-but w-whats-whats wrong?" I asked again.

"He...mfm" she mummbled the the part into her hands, but I think I know what she said.

"He broke up with you?" I said raising my voice a bit.

She looked around the room and tried to 'hush' me.

"Why?" I said way more stern than I should have.

She shrunk back a bit, but still went on.

"He was supposed to come over, and when I went to pick him up from his house another girl went into his house. I decided to not make a deal out of it, and when he later came over that night - after blowing me of twice - I asked him about it. He started yelling, and yelling. He even... he..."

She stopped. Tears were brought to her eyes. Her hand slightly grazed her cheek, then quickly shot to her mouth to cover up her sobs. My snake like arms wrapped around her.

"Everything will be okay." I said calmly.

I know everything will be okay, because when I'm done with him, she won't even remeber he existed. After I sat there with her for a few minutes I said goodbye.

As soon as I stepped out of the room I walked away, in a ferocious speed, to find that bastard.

I found [Ex's Name].

I walked up to him and whsipered in his ear,

"Hey how about you come over to my house after school."

I don't need suspects.

"Sure" He said.

"Cool heh, I'll text you and maybe we can hang out!" I said, in a slightly louder voice, still in his ear.

"Don't tell anyone, don't want the fangirls to find out."

I smirked at him, and walked to my class avoiding any one in my way. Before I got to homeroom I took a sneaky look into [Name]'s classroom,