Chapter XIIII

Ethan's POV
I was honestly so excited for Riley and Amanda to move to LA. I mean Grayson and Amanda were gonna get to be together and I was gonna get to be with Riley.  Our kiss two nights ago at the hospital was...I just now that literal sparks flew.

"Yo what's out game plan for today?" Grayson's annoying ass voice interrupted my thoughts.
"The girls are filming a video after Amanda gets out of school, which is in like an hour...so yeah we'll be doing that."
"Should we start heading over to Riley's house and set up?" He asked.
"Sure dude." I answered getting of the couch and turning off the TV where I was playing video games.

We grabbed our cameras which the girls were using, even though Riley has some awesome cameras at her house they don't film.

We knocked on the door but no one answered. "Riley?!" Grayson yelled.  Where should she be, it was 1:30 in the afternoon. "Riley we're coming in!" I screamed.

When we went in there was still no response so I decided to go up to her room. I knocked, "Who's there?" She sounded scared. Did she really not realize we were in there?
"Riley it's me." I said.
"What? When did you get here?!" She opened the door and I was left facing her. Her face was completely confused but her pose was cute.
"Like thirty seconds ago." I pointed downstairs to the front door.
"Wow, I'm really out of it today. Anyway are you here to film? Is A here yet?" She asked.
"No it's still 1:30, Riley what were you doing that cause you to be so out of it?" I asked curiously.
"Well this was suppose to be a secret but I'm writing a script for when we go to LA. I wanna be a director/screenwriter/producer and I think this script is gonna get me there."

I was in shock, I had no idea what to say. I was really excited for her, "Can I read it?"
"You will someday, because you and Gray are both in it. Yep main characters honey."

Now I was really excited. I didn't know what to do so I just hugged her, "Thank you. You have no idea how much this means to me, and how much it'll mean to Gray."

She hugged me back, "You guys saying yes means the same to me, so thank you."

We went downstairs, but decided to keep the script thing a secret. We started setting up and after that we waited for Amanda.

Unfortunately for Grayson I couldn't entertain Riley enough so of course she started interrogating him, "So how are things with you and Amanda, Grayson?
"They're pretty good." He said.
"Details please." She demanded.
"Why? Shouldn't you be getting all of the details form the other half of this relationship?"
"Yeah....but I want to hear it from you!"
"Umm... We've just been dating like any other regular couple out there."
"Did you ask her to be your girlfriend yet?"
"Umm.... I thought that was part of the arrangement."
"Grayson! You have to!" She complained.
He help his hands up in defense, "When should I then?"
"I don't know, ask her today after we shoot the video." She offered.
"Fine."

Around five minutes later Amanda got here.
"I'm here pendejos!" She screamed as she walked in through the door, "Shit that was loud."

"Hey girlie, you ready to memorize a song in an hour so we can shoot this a few times before the sun goes down?" Riley ask hugging her best friend.
"Always am! What song are we doing though?"
"So I was thinking since you speak Spanish we should do Despacito Feat. Justin Bieber." She said.
"IM DOWNNNN!!! I love that song, I like the original version better though, the one without Justin overpowering Luis Fonsi's voice." She said with a sour taste in her mouth.

Thanks to the fact that Amanda knew it from before they didn't spend that much time memorizing the song. Apparently Riley had been practicing her Spanish all week just so she could sing this song. She was dedicated and I was proud of her.

When they started singing, I still couldn't get over the fact of how beautiful Riley's voice was. And when she sang with Amanda it was like listening to angels.

After they sang me and Grayson started clapping because they were so good.
"My baby is sexy when she sings in Spanish." Grayson commented pulling her by the waist.
"Pues quizás te hablare solamente en español de ahora en adelante." Amanda said something in Spanish I that I had freaking idea what it meant. She laughed and pulled him into a kiss.
"Ew guys not here, please." I pleaded.
"I think it's cute." Riley laughed and I gagged.

After that we just spent the next few--and by few I mean 6 or 7--hours hanging out, talking, thinking of video ideas, and discussing the LA thing with the girls.

By 9 we were still here at Riley's house, Grayson and Amanda were in the guest room upstairs making out or something so me and Riley were left all alone. I had an idea but I knew Ry would say no so I had to trick her.
"Hey Ry, lets play truth or dare."I said.
"Sure, whatever, you'll go first though."
"Fair enough."
"Okay Ethan Dolan...Truth or Dare?"
"Dare"
"Okay...um...Oh I know. Ethan I dare you to walk in on Grayson and Amanda."
"Oh hell no. I am not doing that to my brother or to myself." I argued.
"Sorry but rules are rules." She shrugged and smirked.
"Fuck.... fine..." I got up and walked in on Grayson and Amanda. Thankfully they were just making out.
"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK?!" Grayson screamed so loud, I'm pretty sure my mom heard.
"Oh god...sorry we're playing truth or dare..." I closed the door shut and ran downstairs.

I found Riley lying on the floor laughing hysterically. The sight of her on the floor for some reason made me feel better and wipe the image of my brother sticking his tongue down Amanda's throat.

"Okay your turn...hehehehehe." I laughed, "Truth or dare?"
"I ain't no pussy, dare," she said and I looked at her weird, "Sorry I got carried away there but yeah dare."
"I dare you to watch and entire scary movie with me." I had this dare planned from the moment I asked her to play truth or dare.
"No no no no no no no...no" I thought she was done, "no no no no no NO."
I laughed at her and then repeated her words, "Rules are rules, Ry."

She sighed and let me choose the movie which was a terrible decision in her part. I chose the conjuring, and when I told her she--no joke--actually face palmed herself. It was one of the stupidest, most cringe, things I've ever seen. Also one of the cutest.

Once I started playing the movie Riley got really scared. At one point she actually screamed, "Holy fuck I think I'm dead and watching this movie is hell for me."

Now you would expect for her to jump into my arms whenever she got scared like any other girl would do. That's kind of what I was hoping would happen, but Riley is no regular girl, instead of jumping into my arms she actually jumped behind the couch and stayed there for about five minutes. It's things like this that made me like this girl so much.

After the movie ended Riley made me play freaking 10 Things I Hate About You because it was her favorite movie and she needed to get the image of the Conjuring out of her head.

Halfway through the movie I looked at Riley and found her looking at me. Once more I locked eyes with those beautiful round, baby blue eyes of hers. But for the first time I studied her face carefully. He defined cheekbones and jawline that could actually cut you. And once again I looked back at her eyes.

She started to lean in and I didn't move away. I wanted our lips to touch so bad, I was craving her touch but am when her face was less than an inch away I moved my face back to te TV screen.

I don't know why I did it. I was so mad and I could tell she was too. I think I wanted to feel her so bad it scared me. I don't know why I sabotaged myself but my twin brother as always ame to my rescue. Only a minute after that happened Grayson came down from upstairs and told me we should go. I agreed with him and got up the couch.
"See ya Ry." Gray said.
"Yeah, bye." She said coldly. I don't know if Grayson noticed but I definitely did.

I looked back at her before leaving and she shot me a look that could kill. I was pissed at myself for doing that.

That night I went home and went to sleep resenting my self for what I had done. I did not want to see what was gonna happen because of this.