The secrets the past brings with it

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while I just wanted to let more people read it and get interested so here's the new chapter

edited

Stiles pov ~

I curse under my breath when Louis picks the seat next to me and I see the rest of the pack tense up. Ignoring the intense gaze coming from Louis, I started writing down notes from the board.  I couldn't take it anymore. "Stop staring at me" I whisper shout. "Or I'll rip your head off, u know I can." I whisper in his ear and his face starts to pale and he pretends to write down notes.  I hope the pack didn't hear what I said. I look around and fortunately, they are all writing down notes or looking at the board. I let out a silent sigh but it catches Scott's attention. He looks at me suspiciously, I think he might have heard what I whispered to Louis. If he asks I can say I was just joking and was trying to scare him off because he was annoying me.

The bell rings and I start packing my bag but a hand stops me, I look up and see Louis is holding a phone with someone's phone number on it. I look at the name and pale and drop my books. No, it can't be possible, he can't call him. He's a living nightmare. I start shaking but quickly start to pack my bags, picking up the dropped books and rushing to the bathroom. I throw up until I'm dry heaving. Louis can't call him. I can't say no to him, he'll just punish me like back before.

*Flashback*

"WHAT DID U SAY?" Chris my worst nightmare, shouts at me. "NO!" before I knew it I was on the ground, blood pouring out of my arm and I fainted. I woke up in a cell room. I saw a bed with chains where legs and arms should go. I heard the door opening and Chris was there smirking at me.  "I'll teach you to never say no to me."

*Flashback ends*

Even thinking about the days I spent there made more vomit come back but I had to swallow it down since the bell for next lesson came. I had scars all over my back from what Chris did to me and I don't want to ever go back to that room. Ever.

*Lunch time*

The bell had rung for lunch so I had to quickly make my way to the line so I didn't have to wait long for my food. I had gotten to the front of the line but unluckily Louis and his gang were right beside me. He was on Chris's number and had pressed call-  "STOP, I'll come just don't call him."
"That was easier than we thought."
"You know that I don't want to go back to that room. Never ever"
"Okay well maybe that was a little harsh but boss needs you back and he said to do anything to get you back and this is anything. But you are lucky since the gang is coming to beacon hills so you don't need to leave."

"He says there's a dangerous threat to the gang over here so he needs you to get rid of it. Even though I didn't call Chris he wants to see you today at 9 pm in the outskirts of the wood and if he says your late you'll be getting it"
(A/N - the Louis and the gang know about supernatural they are like hunters but they hunt everything, not werewolf's)

I start to pale and shake a bit, I take a few deep breaths and go buy my food. I find our table and sit down by Scott and everyone else. They notice something is wrong. 
"Hey stiles, are you okay? You look paler than usual." Malia says
"I just feel a little sick."
"Maybe you should go home afternoon lunch," Scott
says
"Yeah, I think I'll do that." After lunch, I go to the nurse office and get a slip to go home.

*At home*

( A/N - In this story the Sheriff is dead but Louis and the gang don't know but Scott and everyone else does) 

I grab my gun and put it my belt. I know Chris will take me back there. There's no way he won't because before I left I disobeyed him and I know how bad that is.

*8 pm*

I jump into my baby Roscoe and go as fast as I can to the outskirts of the woods. I reach them 10 minutes before 9 pm, thankfully I don't see anyone else there. I jump out of my jeep, make my way to the woods and sat down by a tree. I leant on the tree whilst waiting for Chris. I see another car pull up and I know it's Chris. He's pointing towards the car door, as I know not to say no, I get in. "Hello stiles since the last time I saw you, you disobeyed me we're going back there. Oh yes, we are but this time for 3 days, not 2 months but I'm going to do it hard. When I mean hard you will be left all bloody." he smiles as I start shaking uncontrollably. All the way to the old prison cell and I know hell is going to come down on me.