Chapter 4

Break time is finally started, oh boy that class was sure boring I mean its chemistry for crying out loud but as for Mia she's totally enjoying it. I went to the cafeteria to get my lunch because I actually forgot to bring it, but then Sophia called me in the phone telling that we share lunch at the rooftop of the school (yeah we have a rooftop and surprisingly its public so that means we can go there). I walked through the halls of the school and finally reached the rooftop and then saw Mia and Sophia laying on a mattress eating and chatting to each other. "So where my half?" I surprised Sophia knowing the fact that she can't handle a surprise (that means she scares a lot) "AHH!!!!!! MOLESTER PERVERT GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!" "Woah chill calm down" wow that scared the crap out me "Oh Onii-chan that's you" "Quit saying that word or I will do something to you" yeah as you can tell me sister likes anime a lot she got influenced by Mia. "Ok, I'll rather call you Nii from now on" "Oh whatever" while we're taking our own chit chat I faced onto Mia "Why don't you join in?" "Ah no I'd rather not to join on your bonding." I suddenly felt that Mia is jealous of us, her father was in Japan including her mother so she lives by herself but her house is not that far away I think. Break time was over and still we're on the rooftop hanging out until Martin came and suddenly punched me "What are you doing here classes are starting and you three are hanging out here!" "But we didn't hear the bell rang" "The bell ranged a while ago dumbass" "Oh shit better hurry." That was happiest break that I ever had seeing everyone happy.