This Is Me ~ Chapter 1

Hello there, My name is Mystic. Mystic Clares. Im 13 years old. Yes, I know what you're thinking. You're name is really Mystic? Yes. It is. My parents decided to call me Mystic because they always tell this story that our ancestors used to be wolves. Werewolves. They could change into wolves and back. They were not like the creepy kind of werewolves that were half human half wolf. They could really change into wolves, all the way. Mystic was apparently this legendary wolf. Which had wings and was the element of air. 

My older brother, Seff, which is 18 years old, doesn't believe any of the story. But I do. Three years ago, our parents took us to this wolf sanctuary. We met this one wolf that was very odd acting around our family. It's like he had been near us before. After hours of when the sanctuary had closed, that wolf had broken out of its cage and escaped. Seff, being the noisy one he was, had gone out and looked for him. Of course everyone knew the wolf had escaped, because it was all over the news. Seff had called up the sanctuary and said he was going to look for the wolf. He told them not to send anyone else out. Only him. Our parents freaked out when they found out Seff, had called the sanctuary and said he would look for the wolf.  Seff could never find the wolf. 

Me, Mystic, blonde hair, silver eyes, about 5' 8'' tall, skinny, and only 13 years old, still wants to find this wolf, after 3 years.