Chapter 3

Zoes POV

I could see Joe and dad's face light up while Joe asked like Alfie 'Is this a prank?,

'No Joe, I said laughing. 

'Do all youtuber have trust issues ?, said my dad laughing.

'Omg ,said Joe hugging me while I pulled back saying 'don't crush the baby, and then went back in for a hug while my dad hugged Alfie and then coming over to me while he smiled from ear to ear.

3 hours later...

Zoe POV 

I was so happy that my family knew we made our way over to my mums with Joe and told her the news she immediately wanted to go shopping as did I. 

Me and Alfie decided to ring our friends  for a part of mine and Alfie's videos and see there reactions. We rang Mark first then Tanya and Jim then Niomi then Louise then Marcus and Stephanie then Caspar we also told Joe and Caspar to tell Josh, Connor and Jack we also told some of my friends from home and some of Alfies school friends most of them thought it was a prank but i knew Alfie doesn't really joke about stuff like that like i do.

Alfies POV

Me and Zoe decided to stay in Zoe's dads and then her mum's the next day everyone was texting us with congradulation text messages and we were so happy that night it think it hit Zoe she was going to be a mother and had a massive panic attack and I felt so bad for her I made her feel back to normal as did Zoe's dad and she fell asleep in my arm at around 2am I couldn't wait to be a Dad.