5. "Can I Ask You Something?"

5. Can I Ask You Something?

Song;
Somebody Told me - The Killers

(Recently, my obsession with the killers has re-blossomed and it actually makes me so happy xx)

xox

It had been just over an hour, and it was fair to say that the poster had improved a lot. However we still had more work to do on it.

It felt like Alex was finally warming up to me. He talked more and even sent me a couple of smiles every now and again. It genuinely felt like he was opening up to me, and it was obvious that's not what he wanted, but it seemed like he couldn't stop himself.

Pulling me out of my thoughts, a black car lazily swerved into the drive. I gave Alex a questioning look as the same guy who had entered assembly with Alex, the one with the black and red hair, exited the car with two girls clinging onto each of his arms. Alex rolled his eyes as the sight of the three drunken teenagers.

"Sorry in advance," he bit his lip as the front door opened and they stumbled through.

"Alex!!" The guy's voice echoed through the house, bouncing off the walls.

"Through here," Alex groaned, just loud enough for them to hear, as I turned to face the door, the three people entered.

"Woah, who's this..?" The guy grinned looking down at me, it was obvious that the three were smashed.

"This is Amelia." Alex said staring at each on of them.

My name fell out of his mouth so softly and blissfully, which was the exact opposite of what I thought it would be like.

"Oh so this is her... Hey Amelia, nice to finally meet you, I'm Jack." The red and black haired boy smiled leaning down to hug me, the comfortable scent that Alex left was quickly replaced my cheap whiskey.

"This is her?"
"Nice to finally meet you?"

I turned back to Alex, who rolled his eyes uncomfortably. He realised that I had catched onto the fact that he clearly talked about me. The very thought made my heart leap.

"So I'm guessing you don't wanna.." Jack trailed off, tilting his head towards one of the girls who was waving her fingers flirtatiously at Alex, meanwhile he was shaking his head furiously.

"Alright more for me," Jack giggled kissing the girls cheek, as he pulled her in closer.

Once again, Alex rolled his eyes and started picking up our work in his muscular arms.

"We can go work in my room, these guys will probably be fucking all over the house." I cringed at his vulgar language, but nodded anyway.

I followed Alex up the stairs into a small room on the left. It had a double bed in the centre with black covers, posters of familiar bands covered the walls. Clothes and beer cans scattered around the room and a desk in one of the corners was almost invisible due to the fact that millions of papers and other items covered it. I didn't look at it properly because I didn't want to intrude, but I could see from here that he had done different kinds of drawings of dragons, skulls and some of people. They were all really unique and different from one another, but at the same time they were amazing. I noticed that there was only one or two pictures of him with his friends.

"Sorry, this whole fucking house is a state," He mumbled an apology, emptying the contents in his hand onto his desk.

"I like your room," I complimented, studying his posters with awe.