Secret (GaLe fanfic)

Yay my second story!!!! Thanks for all those people who love this book and who voted and commented thanks

See ya at the end

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gajeel P.O.V

I admit it she was everything a man needed she was smart, beautiful a little weak but she would do housework but she would also demand me to do some too. The girl who had taken me heart. Yeah she was beyond my level but I couldn't help it she was the most amazing person.

I have a secret that I never told anyone not even Lilly but he managed to know so did every dragon slayer I know.

She was the best, I was a little over protective of her but that was my dragon instincts telling me to...Ok a lot of it was me.

With a simple smile she would make my heart beat faster than ever. I would often take her out on jobs. I really didn't need her help but I did needed her company.

She was my reasons for waking up every morning she was my entire world not that I will admit to anyone. I would do anything for her. Lilly had taken a liking in her, she was sweet with him.

She would stay over sometimes but I didn't trust myself to be in the same room with her so I give her my room and I sometimes don't sleep at all or sleep on the couch.

As much as I tried I couldn't help it, I could never go and kiss her or tell her how much she means to me.

I was always scare that she would reject me or laugh. I started laughing "Yeah right me with her" I started to laugh my ass off. But then I shed a tear I haven't shed tears since Metalicana left me alone.

I was young so that's when I decided that no one would enter in my heart. I chained my heart in iron but she managed to break through. She was the light that lit up the darkness inside me. As I saw her walking to my house I said to myself that when I open this door I would kiss her.

I open the door but at the very moment my lips touch her soft ones. I was afraid she would slap me and reject me....but she didn't.

Her hand was on the back of my head rubbing my hair. I found myself pulling her by her waist. I didn't know she actually felt the same way I felt.

"I love you bookworm" I kissed her and she blushed and said "I love you too my dragon slayer" 'my' that word left her soft lips she was already claiming me. I was happy that I was lucky enough to have Levy McGarden and she was lucky that Gajeel Redfox picked her.

"Remembered when you told me to tell you my secret well this is my secret I love you." she smiled and whispered back "I love you too" I never felt so happy before, I won't screw this up I promise just like I'm going to find Metalicana and that's a promise I will never break.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much well see you guys on the next chapter!!!!!

Bye