Secrets Out

Levy P.O.V

I came out the guild, Lilly said he wanted to stay and talk for a while, I sigh great now I'll have to go alone I started to walk to his house.

Lilly told me where it was, but I couldn't believe my eyes his house isn't ugly. I always thought he lived in a small house like Natsu well not like his probably broke down.

His house was a two story house he had a small garden on the front with a name Mori. He probably takes care of them and a fence the grass was greener then most grass and the house looked clean from the outside as if it was just painted.

I opened the small fence and walked in. I have to tell him! I kept repeating to myself at that very moment he open the door and kissed me. I was shocked but I just kissed back, he pulled me inside and said "I love you bookworm" and said something about his secret being this.

"I love you too my dragon slayer" I smiled and he kissed me again. Gajeel and I sat on the couch and ate random junk food he had.

"I'm surprised he isn't fat" I mumbled but with those ears he has, he heard me. "Oi I work out!" I giggled and he blushed and looked away.

"Hey Gajeel-kun" I heard a female say and open the door. "What you want?" He asked bored "Aww come on don't be mean to me" I opened my eyes and saw Juvia.

"Oh Levy-chan I didn't know you were here Juvia is sorry!" She blushed and turned around "Its okay" she smiled and sat down next to us "Juvia brought some food"

She held out a bag "Juvia is going to take a shower and sleep!" She ran upstairs "Wait doesn't she lives in Fairy Hills?" Gajeel began to eat "Yeah so?"

How dense! "So what is she doing here?" He smirked "Well the first time she broke in my house then I gave her a key and yeah she dose but she also likes to sleep with us or stay away from the girls for a bit"

He explained as I nodded "Oh that's sweet you let her live with you" he growled as I praised his kindness "She kept breaking the lock!" I cooed at him he kept on blushing "So the garden is hers?" His eyes widen but soften.

"The garden is ours" he put his plate down and so did I "You know we are orphans right?" I nodded "Well our caretaker loved flowers and she had a huge garden. It didn't matter what kind it was she loved it. Well sometime later she..."

".....she passed away from an illness she was young though....Juvia and I ran away because she was the only one who really loved us so as to keep her close we built a garden in the background and a small one in the front" I had a few tears and so did Gajeel but he cleaned them.

"Moriama was her name we all called her Mori though" I hugged Gajeel tightly "You know I will never leave you not if you wanted me to" he kissed my forehead "I will never leave your side" we stayed together till the sun came back up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay done I think I don't know I may continue it.....

Well thank you all who voted and love this story!!!!

You guys rick really well see ya!!!!