A Mediforical World: School

First I wait for the furnace on wheels in the morning as I watch gas chuggers fly by my stop. Finally the furnace gets here and I get on to see the other zombies and  my three children, Unreachable, Humble, and Irritable. They chatted about air when I sit down. For a long time Unreachable and Irritable argued about Irritable's issues and opinions. Humble always carried an alternate universe with her. She was almost addicted to them. As more of the prisoners loaded onto the furnace, we all finally get to the furnace trade-off and eventually So-called Fabulous, Chatterbox, and Switch get on the furnace. We all ride to the boot camp and disperse. I usually go to then music haven before the whip cracks for everyone to go first shift. The first person who lectures us is; Grammar Nazi, then Smart With Numbers, then Ol' Soul, and last is Mother Goose. Finally we leave the camp and we head home. Unreachable is always asking me how my 8 hours were. And I reply with a loud "Peachy!" Humble is in her alternate universe again. Irritable listens to her music as always. And at last me and Unreachable chat about his day. The unlit furnace arrives at my stop. I get off, leaving my children. I walk waiting for what tomorrow morning brings.

----------------------------------Continue?

I know you have questions...Ask away.