Friendship grows like a flower

*FLASHBACK*

*Hailey's pov*

Could this day get any worse. Last period of the day at school. It's also the worst class of the day. Our crushes are in this class but the worst part is that they have to be our partners in our English group. We always made fools of ourselves. I'm pretty sure they think we are crazy. But what can I say. We are crazy. We've been best friends since we were 14 in freshman year. So here we are now. We're 18 living in our own house together. 4 long amazing and perfect years. I'm glad we're best friends. But the only good part about today is 1.) it's Friday 2.) party tonight. We got invited to the most popular girl's in school party. She has a bad girl figure in public but she is popular. Ariel Montegomery invited us to her party. Well if course we're gonna go. If we didn't it will ruin our reputation so we must go. So as soon as the bell rings we are going to the mall to find some new clothes that we can wear to this party. "Hailey Dawson" I heard someone say my name and it knocked me out of my thought process. My head snapped towards the teacher "what!?" I asked rolling my eyes. "What was Sarah Dessen's point throughout the book?" He asked me. How am I supposed to know. Well to be honest he would've thought I was actually gonna read this stupid book. So I decided to just shrug my shoulders and answer "I don't know". And with that he walked to the other side of the room to ask someone else. "Way to get out of that one!!." I heard my best friend Mariah say to me. "Why thank you I try my very best" I say being over dramatic and making her laugh which cause me to laugh. Her laugh is contagious. As soon as you hear her laugh you can't help but laugh yourself. Then all of a sudden I hear my name being called, I turn around and Larry (my crush) asked me if I wanted to go to tonight's party with him, of course I said yes! I mentally had a fangirl attack! Well who wouldn't my crush just asked me out. Just as I was about to say something else the bell rang. and the day was over.

--------------at the mall------------------

*Mariah's pov*

So me and Hailey are at the mall right now. Mine and Hailey's favorite stores are Rue 21, Charlette Russe, and Debs. so out f those 3 stores we chose to go to Deb's and we saw the most cutest clothes ever. I went straight over to the jeans and yoga's. Hailey went over to the skirts and dresses. we are both in the same size clothes, so we would end up sharing. I grabbed a pair of black ripped skinny jeans with jewels on the back pockets. Then I grabbed a pair of hot pink skinny jeans and a blue pair also. Then I grabbed 2 pairs of yoga skinnies. Just as I was about to walk to go get some shirts Hailey walked up to me with clothes in her hands. Hailey had 4 dresses. The first was a white and teal Lacey dress. The second one was a salmon and navy blue floral dress with a white clutch purse. The next dress was a leopard print dress that went to her upper thigh. So it was kind if short. And the last dress was tribal printed with a jean jacket and studded combat boots. Then she had an actual outfit. It was a peachy long sleeved cardigan with a white tank top and lace in it. Also a white Lacey scarf. And with that she had black white and peachy colored floral leggings. Then they walked to the cashier and checked out before driving home.

*Larry Pov*

I can't believe she fell for that! I thought to myself. my plan was working. Wow my acting skills come in handy when I need them. And now I'm doing this for something I've always wanted. I will finally get my acceptance into the best gang around "The Street Thunder's". The only way they would let me join their gang is if I "banged" Hailey. so tonight that's exactly what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna rape her. Only because 1.) I wanna get accepted into this gang and 2.) I know for a fact she won't willingly have sex with me. But, I'm not the only one trying to get in this gang. Brandon is trying to get in this gang too. The only way he can get in is if he can "bang" her best friend. So he has the same plan as I do.

-----at Hailey and Mariah's house-----

*Mysterious pov*

I watched as 2 beautiful girls added the final touches to their outfits. Mariah was wearing plain black leggings with a white crop top that said " party hard" in black writing. She had bracelets along her wrists covering the scars no one knew about. She had her hair nicely curled and simple. natural colored makeup. She had a light pink lip gloss on. She finished off her outfit with her black studded combat boots. I must say her outfit hugged her body figure perfectly. you could see all her curves perfectly, she looked stunning. Which Hailey did also. Hailey was wearing hot pink skinny jeans with a floral tank top. She had her hair straightened. She had a smokey eye affect for her eye makeup and her pink lip gloss. She has a necklace around her neck, she finished off her outfit with her black flats. Her outfit hugged her body perfectly. They could light up an entire room when they walked in. Such sweet and innocent girls going to one of the craziest parties. I watched them as they locked their house door and got into their car. They turned up the music before pulling out of their driveway and driving to Ariel Montegomery's party.

*Brandon's pov*

----------------at the party---------------

As I saw Mariah walk in with her best friend I knew my plan would soon be taking place. But what can I say? I have no choice but to do this. I'm not alone in this plan either. As long as I get what I want I don't care what happens next. All I'm focused on is getting into this gang. Which means, if raping a girl is the only way to get in well then, I'm gonna rape this bitch! I went in the kitchen to get Hailey and Mariah a drink, what they don't know is I put sleeping pills in their drinks. Once Mariah drinks her drink. I will bring her upstairs to "show her my room". Then I will do the deed. The same goes for Larry and Hailey.