Shreck and Fioana

Guys I've had so much fucking drama in my life lately. My friend might be PREGNANT. She's 13. I tried to warn her I tried to protect her. I tried so FUCKING HARD! She just doesn't listen to me. And honestly I hate her and her crusty ass boyfriend. SHRECK AND FIONA. This chapter is for you and only you two.

Okay to start off FIONA! Do you remember last year? You know 7th grade? The time you were just like me? The time where you didn't have people tell me to die?  If you don't fear not cuz I do. You used to be like the mirror of me. Everything we did was the same. Everything I did that year I did for you. But now I do half the things for you. I still have hope in you! But you still treat me like the dog shit you stepped in after school. Why? You hoe! Today I actually had my friends confront you about. They told you that you made me cry myself to sleep for 2 months in a row. They told you about the cuts on my arm. And what did you do? You smiled as if you were proud of what you've done. I don't know why I stayed friends with a slut.

SHRECK! Fucking SHRECK! You remember 6th grade? Yknow, the time you were obsessed with me? The time you made me paper roses? The time you said you missed me when I wasn't at school? Cuz I do. I remember all of it. But now you tell me to kill myself. You tell me to die in a hole. Why? Did your girlfriend tell you to? Do you just hate me that much now? I need a reason! You used to be head over heels obsessed with me. But now you treat me like actual dirt. And if it wasn't for you! My ex friend might not be pregnant! But no you just COULDN'T KEEP IT IN YOUR DAMN PANTS!!! Fuck you! Oh before I forget! YOU MAKE ME SICK YOU RAPIST!