Jayson

God Jayson you faggot. I honestly don't know about you anymore.

Jayson. That name make me so mad! I gave you my first kiss. Like EVER. And then you treat me like shit after. Does it give you pride? Does it make you proud? You called me your "bitch". "I ain't nobody's bitch" as Daryl would say. I'm independent. I don't need a boy to make me happy. I have friends and friends are all I need. I just wish I knew that during the summer. I'm pissed just writing about you. You treat me like shit every time we go out. Oh I also had my first date with you. I was so nervous. And all you wanted to do was hide in a corner and make out. I told you no and you hit me. I hate you! You fucking hit me! I stayed away from you and hung out with your baby sister after that. When I got home I cried. I didn't want to go back to your place or do anything with you. OH remember when we went into that abandoned building? Remember when you left Ryker, Alicen, and I there and you ran cuz you were a pussy? I do. I remember it as if it happened earlier today. I was so excited to hang out there. We climbed in through the wall that was broken and we were waiting for you. I went to the door and looked all over for you but you were gone. Where did you go? To hang out with your friends to supposedly talk shit about me with them. Thanks. Made me feel so good. We fought after that. We fought for 3 hours! But really I didn't do anything wrong. I mean sure we broke into a building but that's what teenagers do!!! We're supposed to do things like that!!! I also remember the time when you started that fight. My brother almost got hit. I ran in front of him and took the hit myself. You pinned that one boy to the ground and started hitting him repeatedly. I told you to stop and you just pushed me away and said shut up. I hate you.