JudaiMiki eps 4.5

Remember episode 4 where Judai supposedly move to Yellow Dorm? I made the spin-off with Miki's there!

******************************************
JudaiMiki eps 4.5

Judai walked towards the principal room, opened the door to see Principal Seppard and a girl, wearing slifer red uniform. There's a girl in slifer? He never know that.

The girl looking at him, a lilbit mad, "you late, Yuuki Judai."

"Ahahaha, sorry.. Um.." Judai tried to call the girl by name, but he dont know her name yet.

"Yuuki Judai-san, this is Hoshizora Miki, the student who got perfect score on writing exam." said Principle.

Judai look amazed, "Perfect score on writing exam?! Amazing!"

Miki smiled, "You also win over Obelisk Blue, as a Slifer Red student, that's amazing."

"Oh my, you flatter me!" said Judai, his cheeks a bit flustered.

And now, since Judai and Miki is here. Both of them will be promoted to Ra Yellow. But,

"I'm sorry, Principle Seppard, but i have to refuse that.." said Miki.

"Hm? Why is it?"

"I like that place. Slifer Red may look shoddy, but that place is calm,  and the gentle ocean wave voice is one why i always feel comfortable, I can focus on my reading. If i were in Ra Yellow, i can't hear that gentle ocean wave voice. That's why.."

Seppard smile, "That's a pretty simple reason you have there." then, he look at Judai. "How about you, Judai-san?"

"I should say the same!" he replied without hesitation. "I like slifer red! That dorm is cool enough for me! I'm sorry but, I want to stay!"

Oh well, both of them refuse their promotion. This kinda rare occasion. Seriously, this year generation is sure interesting.

After the meeting done, Judai and Miki go back to slifer red. The sky is already dark, it's night already?

The walk between Judai and Miki is pretty silence. Thought, Judai is keep talking, telling Miki how he really have fun today, Miki just listen and smiled. Then, Judai realise he didn't ask anything from Miki. He didn't listen anything from Miki. They just meet, and they should introduce each other!

Miki didn't mind it, she like hearing Judai telling his story. But, yeah, she need to tell him something too.

"Well, let's just introduce ourself once more." said Miki, she stopped walking and smiled at Judai. "My name is Hoshizora Miki, nice to meet you, Yuuki Judai-kun."

As Miki give her hand for a handshake, Judai and feel the wind breeze, and Miki long brained hair was ruffled by the wind, along with the falling leaves. Judai mesmerising that moment, until Miki called his name, he woke up from his delusion and shook Miki's hand with his.

"My name Yuuki Judai! Nice to meet you!"