High School

Growing up as Evan Fong's, the most athletic and smart jock in school, little sister wasn't as fun as some people might think. Some might think that he could be helpful. He was somewhat. He helped me with homework, and he understood my fear of being in public, so he helped me in public. 

Evan Fong was not the normal type of jock most people think of. He was always extremely nice to everyone. His group of friends is just as nice as him. The ones that I am best friends with are Mini, Delirious, Terroriser, and Daithi. Their real names are Craig, Jon, Brian, and David, but we always call him Nogla. 

Today, we didn't have any school today, so I chose to hang out with Brian, Jon, and Craig. David was out with his girlfriend. We went to the mall. I went into Hot Topic to get some new Pusheen stuffed animals. Brian walked in and was looking at some anime stuff (doubt he actually likes anime, but whatever). 

I walked over and saw the most amazing thing ever. Since there was a window nearby I saw a pizza place. Brian walked over to me and we got some pizza. We sat down when Craig and Jon found us. We all were eating when Evan came over. 

Once we had finished eating we headed over to Evan and I's place. We all decided to play some Prop Hunt. Once we had finished, the guys headed home and we all went to bed. 

I got up the next morning and got my Fall Out Boy shirt and black skinny jeans. I brushed my hair and put it up in a messy bun. I put my glasses on and went into the kitchen. I got some yogurt and sat down in the living room. Evan came out of his room, and he got his breakfast and sat next to me on the couch. 

We finished up and got in Evan's car and went to school. We arrived an everyone was so weirded out by the fact that the loser of the school was the sister of the most popular guy in school. I saw Jon was sitting in the lunchroom, so I decided to walk over to him and sit with him until school starts. Luckily, we have most of our classes together. 

Eventually, Craig, Brian, and Nogla showed up and we all talked about the new update for Rainbow Six Seige. Jon and I were mostly talking while they were talking about something else. Once the bell rang, Jon and I walked to homeroom. 

One of the cool things about Jon was that he was not only quiet, but he wore a mask to hide his privacy. It was the Jason Voorhees mask, one of his favorite killers. He loved the game Friday the 13th. We always played with our other friends from other schools. It was fun, because they were a lot like us, and we had more fun than if we had played with Evan. 

We got through the morning and went to lunch. During that, Jon and Craig sat next to me while David and Brian sat with Evan. It was loud in the lunchroom, so Jon, Craig, and I went out to a tree in the courtyard. We sat and talked about our summer plans. Since it was our senior year, we all talked about doing something special for winter break. 

We decided to head to Canada to explore it a bit. It was something Evan wanted to do, and we all had to other ideas so we agreed. It wasn't my favorite place, but I do like the idea. One of the things that I have in common with Evan, is our love of ice hockey.  

*time skip* 

We just got back and now I am laying on the couch, all of a sudden, I feel a heavy weight on me.

"EVAN FONG GET OFF!"

"Nah," he replied sleepily. It took us 15ish hours to get home, and we took turns. 

I did roll him off. He landed with a thud. We just laughed and he got up and went into the kitchen, while he was in there, I sat up and turned on the t.v. He came back in with soda and popcorn. 

We ended up watching a whole bunch of movies before heading to bed. Since we had to go back to school soon, we decided to meet up with the guys for game night tomorrow and then we have to go to school the following day. We didn't mean to spend our whole two weeks there in Canada, but we had fun. 

I got up and got dressed in sweats and a band shirt. I put my glasses on and went into the living room to clean up around here before the guys get here. While I was doing that, Evan came down and was helping. Once we finished, we got all the games that we were gonna play. Evan went to the store to get the soda and junk food. 

While he was gone, I got everything set up. Jon showed up earlier to help out, he even brought some snacks. We sat down waiting for the guys and Evan to show up. Jon and I were joking around when finally, they showed up. Evan just got back before they all started showing up. Tonight was gonna be fun!

I'm sorry if this sucks, but I wanted to write this. If you enjoy, that's awesome. If not, then I'm sorry I guess. 

See Ya!