18| Justin Foley

Justin came up to your locker by surprise

Justin came up to your locker by surprise. You had been taken aback by this yourself. You gave a shy smirk as he smiles a little bit. The silence is kind of awkward but it's a good kind of silence. Then he begins to talk to you. And his voice is about as dreamy as you thought it would be.

❝Hey.❞ He grins.

❝He speaks!❞ You joke. ❝What's up?❞

❝There's a movie in the theatre-❞ he starts.

❝Shocking. A movie? In a theatre?❞ You laugh.

❝Anyway, they're playing this movie about- it doesn't matter.❞ He scratches the back of his neck. ❝I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go with me? Maybe grab dinner afterwards?❞

❝Hmm.❞ You close your locker. ❝I'll have to think about that.❞

❝For sure.❞ He says nervously. ❝Take as long as you need.❞

❝Of course I'll go to this mystery movie with you.❞ You playfully punch his arm.

He smiles and licks his lips while he looks at yours. This made you blush a lot and you tried to hide it.

❝See you in 7th!❞ You yell as you rush away.

You look back and it's almost as if he's smiling at how goofy you are and how cute it is.

Sorry for the long wait. I had no inspiration at this point hahha. But I do now! I'll do more Clay, Hannah, Zach, Jeff, Tony and Alex?

Anyways, news: do any of you know Sabrina Carpenter? She's going on a de-tour this summer and she's coming to a city near me and I got VIP for me & my best friend and we're going to meet her! (Not to brag, sorry if this makes you... envious or mad) and I'm so hyped for July!

Anyways, how are my fellow readers and writers of wattpad?

-Sierra