Chapter 27 : Successful Stage

~Minyoung's POV~

A week full of practice, totally suffocated us. I mean like Got7 oppas, they look like zombies. Seventeen oppas, they had eyebags. BTS oppas, they are hibernating longer than a polar bear. MFG, we are a mess. Our clothes are messed up because we are to tired to do anything about it.

"Wake up, sleepyheads!!" Yoora unnie yelled

"Unnie..." I groaned

"You guys had a stage today...Ppalli!!" She yelled again

I and the girls woke up and did our routine. We ate breakfast as soon as we finished our routine. 

"Your song for today is FUN."

This song is the third song. the first is Friendship Forever. Second is Sunset Glow. Today, we had to perform 2 songs, FUN and Magic World.

After all of us are done, we went to rehearsal. As soon as we arrived, fans are screaming. We had to keep our smile up, so they won't worry. 

"Annyeong, Park Min" I heard Tae oppa said

"Annyeong, Tae oppa"

"MFG, your time to rehearsal" the director said 

We went to the stage and start rehearsing. Although we are tired, we still pull it through. 

"Minyoung, here, a cup of coffee to refresh you" Mingyu oppa gave me a cup of coffee

"Kamsa, oppa" I thanked him

Soon after all the idols here are done rehearsing, we went to our respective waiting room. Our song Magic World and a duet of me and Hoon oppa, Shining Star, are a surprise to the fans.

"You guys can sleep first." Yoora unnie said

~Few hours later~

"Guys, time to change" Yoora unnie called 

We woke up and saw our make up stylist, hair stylist and outfit stylist. We groan as we want to have more rest time. 

Hyuni unnie came towards me with a full of color outfit for Bubble Gum. 

I had a Black and pink stripe top with a black skirt that has a clover-like shape. Hyuni unnie paired it with a moon necklace. Jena unnie changed my caramel hair into a purple hair.

Nara unnie had a light purple jacket with a black polka dot, pink dress. Her hair color changed into a orange yellow. She tied her hair at the side with a light pink band.

Yoonmi unnie had a black and red dress with a aquamarine gem necklace. Her hair color changed into a light purple with a ribbon at the side of her head.

Raemi unnie had a pink dress with blue ribbon on it with a blue bracelet. Her hair color is basically still the same yellow, just a little brighter, with a red pink bunny hair band.

Jihyun unnie had a blue and pink dress with shell like necklace and few pairs of bracelet. Her hair color is still the same yellow, only that it has been cut to her shoulder.

 Her hair color is still the same yellow, only that it has been cut to her shoulder