Chapter 1: First Chat

*ping notification: UrNo.1hottie sent a new message *

9:00pm

UrNo.1hottie: Hi!

UrNo.1hottie: Are you still up?
⭕Seen 9:02pm

---

Izuku midoriya picked up his phone right after it vibrated, a new message on Viver. He normally expects a new vive from uraraka or Iida, his close circle in school. They spend time in viver exchaging messages also creating a group chat the three of them can join, but this time was different. A new username appeared before his screen. Hmm.. who could this be. "UrNo.1hottie" he looked up at his cealing trying to figure out who's the sender. He popped the notification bar that revealed the content. It says Hi, obviously for greeting, people usually say or type to start a conversation duh. Izuku sighed to himself, face-palming in his head in the process.

He then walked across the room and turned of the lights, another vive popped that gave him a good stun. Yeah thanks to you stranger I'm still awake. It made him more curious who's this UrNo.1hottie surname holder could be, maybe a classmate, schoolmates, a person he knew in the past or just a plain stranger. It made him feel a jolt of excitement and for a moment guesses filled his mind, to think that someone would take interest of leaving a message asking of what he is. Suddenly he frozed when a lingering feeling of loneliness enveloped him. One person flashed in his mind. Cold so cold.

"tsk. you? a Deku like you? HAHA! May I remind you that in my eyes you're only a worthless piece of shit nerd."

Kacchan...

Izuku's Unrequited Love for his longtime childhood crush, bakugou katsuki, shattered his heart into tiny bits. Even though he had herd so many of those he only keeps shoving it off his sleeve, not until that day. His hopes, his little fantasies burnt into ashes. It made him realize that there is clearly no chance between them. He'd already been running around behind his back.

Izuku closed his eyes, he remembered how he cried his heart out a couple of days, how he finally realized that it was too much. he reasonably made a huge fool of himself, regretting his feelings for other.

In a span of time, intoxicating thoughts also grew bigger, he thinks that no one would ever love him and that he was no where good. As a hero, as a friend, as a son and as a lover. Deku fits him. A deku who is useless, worths nothing, like trash. Suffocated and unable to breath freely.

Time flew, gradually forgetting everything. Convincing himself to pursue his hero career and finally let go. Thanks to his friends and mom he was enable to regain even a piece of himself.

--

*ping a new message*
*ping a new messages: 5*

--

His phone vibrated multiple of times that got him out of trance. His eyes were deep dead, memories still hunting him. How could he easily forget when the person who hurt him, he sees everyday.

Izuku rolled to the other side of the bed reaching for his phone. He squinted his eyes adjusting to the screen's light. 9:30pm. Guess he got drown in the ocean of thoughts once again. He gave a faint laugh as he opened his phone, clicking the chat heads.