Fablehaven: curse of the white widow

Chapter one: New Arrivals. Disclaimer: I don't own fable haven or it's characters😭

Kendra and he Younger brother, Seth were sitting on the porch when newel and doren rambled up to them " need........to........tell..........you...l.......something.........important!" newel said panting. Doren had all read caught his breth and was about to sleek when an ear splitting sheik rang out from the forest followed by a flash of light which, to Kendra, was not that bright. She could see the others flinching so she said " inside. Now." and pushed Seth and the satyrs into the house and shut and locked the door. "What was that?!" Seth shrieked. He was now glowing darker, one of his newfound abilities. " the white widow happend! She's baccckkkkk!" "doren? Newel? What is the meaning of this? Why are you in the house?!" grampa asked

" shhhheeeee issssss bbbbaaaacccckkkk!!"

"who?"

"THE WHITE WIDOW! THAT'S WHO!"

Grampa looked at the window as another high picked scream rang out. " Hmmmm" grandpa sighed ". We need help. And I know just who to get."

" no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!!" Kendra screamed as the 'reinforcements' came to the door " not you!" she screamed and ran to her room. "hey Kendra wh..." before Seth could finish he herde her scream "GAVIN ROSE IS AT THE DOOR!" and shot past him. "this is NOT happening. Is it? Please say no Seth!" " sorry I cant really." Seth said. " beaceaues I was the one......... Who........ Invitd........... H.........I.........m......." "WHAT?!" Kendra hissed." Why do you all ways ruin my life!" and she stormed off.

When Kendra left that day beaceaues Gavin was annoying her she went to the pond. She loved the fresh blossoms, the butiful lake( all though full of deadly naids), and the gorgeous seanery like the gazebos. Kendra looked at her reflection in the small hand held mirror that she borrowed feom the house. Suddenly there was something behind it. It was Gavin. "ya know, you shouldent run away from me, I'll find you in the end." with that same old smirk he had when he reveille him self as navarog, dragon and demon prince, and tried to kidnap her and Seth and kill all of here friends. " why do you even care? Im not gonna except you're apology, you know that right." suddenly he was right in front of her. She stepped back, causing her to fall. " you know you like me. I know you like me so......." " I don't 'like' anyone. A little emberraised that he was right. " and by the way, Seth told me every single thing that you said about me." suddenly gavins face was beet red. *gasp* "gavin white widow behind you!" Gavin serves arround just in time and then the widow vanished.

"that was too close! She could have hurt you!" and Kendra found herself rushing up to the guy she use to love. And at the worst moment ever, bracken showed up. "hello Kendra. Hello....... Who are you exactly?" bracken stated. "ummmm this is um........ Gavin." she finally let out. " Gavin? As in made-you-cry Gavin? Navarog Gavin?" bracken said. " yes thats him. Please don't kill each other!! I love you both too much! Well........ I have a favorite but I'm not telling. Gavin this is bracken. And btw I need to talk to you IN THE HOUSE!" she waved bye to bracken, grabbed Gavin's arm, and tugged him through the woods when they here a scream. Like a human scream. They both stop dead in their tracks. They listened. Nothing happend. So they went the rest of the way to the house, pausing on occasion to the sound of footfalls. They reached the house and noticed something weird. There was an tall, slender girl who looked to be seths age, a tall thin boy with dark eyebrows and a little toddler who was passed out in the girls arms. "Gavin!" Kendra hissed. She pointed to the people. Who were they? How did they get into fablehaven?