What?

"Doon, how did we get HERE?!?!?!" Lina asked, hoping for the city of her dreams but instead found a large, mansion type house. The house was brownish green and there was wood surrounding it, although Lina had no idea what the trees were.

Kendra's POV

I grabbed Gavin by the arm as he was about to enter the yard and froze. We walked out (Gavin dragged me out) to see a yawning hole on the side of the hill that was next to the house. "uhhhh who are you?" Gavin asked protectively, stepping in front of Kendra. The boy spoke up. " we are Lina Mayfleet and Doon Harrow, and this is Lina's sister, poppy." Doon pointed to the toddler in the girls arms. The girl, Lina, smiled at Kendra, and Kendra smiled back. " Come in. You can meet my family" and Kendra leaded them into the house. As soon as Kendra and Lina walked through the door there was a loud whistle. " Warren! She is TWELVE!" I said. Ugh. "that was Seth!" and Seth was gwacking at Lina. Doon came up beside Lina and his eyebrows formed a straight line. " Doon, don't loose you're cool." the girl looked worried. Doon shot her a smile and she hugged him. If only things were that easy.....

Suddenly, a girl with vibrant red hair broke through the door. "Scarlet what are you doing?" Seth asked impatiently, hoping to get his crushes attention," Not now! I have BIG news! There is a cit......." and Lina interrupted her and said "LIZZY?!" scarlet looked at Lina. " You got out! So did I I just uh....... C-cause I was uh.... Oh fine! I knew there was a way out and I am not Lizzy Bisco. I am Scarlet Fatonie, first female shadow charmer EVER!" Doon looked at her with an awestruck expression. No way is he getting my girl, Seth said to himself.